Free Kitvision Observer HD Dash Camera for new O2 Customers – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchases form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Free Dash Cam
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can get a Kitvision Observer HD Dash Camera (“Free Gift”).
- One Free Gift per Qualifying Purchase.
- Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that Free Gifts will remain available throughout the Offer Period (29 September to 30 November 2017).
- O2 can amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Gift for a suitable alternative. Free Gift cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents, aged over 17 who have not purchased O2 Drive before (“Eligible Customers”).
- To participate Eligible Customers must purchase an O2 Drive car insurance policy directly from O2 online at o2.co.uk or telesales on 0330 018 3302 whilst the offer is available (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- Participants will need to provide a valid UK postal address as stated on their O2 Drive policy. O2 Drive Insurance policies that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Free gift will be delivered automatically within 45 days of the policy start date and only after verification and the Change-Your-Mind Period on the Qualifying Purchase has expired.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For more details on O2 Drive car insurance see https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-drive-terms-and-conditions
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the Change-of-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by O2.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Application and purchase instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
O2 Drive is a trading name of Telefónica UK Limited. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Registered in England No. 1743099 authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. O2 Drive Car Insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited and underwritten by a panel of insurers. BISL Limited are an intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England no. 3231094. Registered office Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS