Extra £100 when you trade in a Samsung S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S7, or S7 Edge on O2 Recycle and pre order the Samsung S9 or S9+ directly from O2 (the “Offer”) Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Trade In and a Qualifying Pre Order and Purchase (a “Participant”) get an extra £100 in addition to the amount of the O2 Recycle trade in value for the Qualifying Trade In device (the “Extra £100”).
- The Extra £100 will be processed and paid or credited in accordance with O2’s standard O2 Recycle terms (see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx) unless otherwise set out in these Terms.
- There may be a time difference between you receiving your O2 Recycle trade in payment or credit amount and you receiving the Extra £100 depending on the method by which you complete your Qualifying Pre Order and Purchase and Qualifying Trade In, provided that this time difference will not be more than seven (7) days. There will also be a time difference between the payment of the trade in payment or credit and the Extra £100 if you make your Qualifying Trade In and your Qualifying Pre Order and Purchase at different points.
- One Offer per Participant only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to O2 customers, new or re-signing customers, (“Eligible Customers”) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
- A “Qualifying Trade In” is the trade in of a Samsung S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S7, or S7 Edge via O2 Recycle (from stores including franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales), prior to 15 April 2018. O2 Recycle terms apply to the trade in see https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/terms.aspx.
- A “Qualifying Pre Order and Purchase” is a pre order of an Eligible Device between 25 February and 15 March 2018 (the “Offer Period”) and a subsequent valid purchase of a 24-month minimum term Pay Monthly O2 Refresh contract or Business Essentials or Small Biz tariff (excluding Enterprise) for that pre ordered Eligible Device made directly from O2 (stores including franchise stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales) prior to 15 April 2018.
- “Eligible Device” means the Samsung S9 or S9+. Qualifying Purchases are subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and O2’s general terms for consumers if you’re on an O2 Refresh contract which can be found at https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms or O2’s general terms for business customers if you’re on a Business Essentials or Small Biz tariff (excluding Enterprise) which can be found at https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business.
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, or purchased through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
- Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Extra £100 will be forfeited and / or must be returned to O2.
Other important terms
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra £100 for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)