Get an extra 1GB of data for 6 months on us when you purchase an iPhone 6 or iPhone SE between 24th March 2016 and 4th May 2016 (“Extra Data Offer”) terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents who purchase an iPhone 6 or iPhone SE on a 1GB, 3GB or 5GB O2 handset tariff (“Eligible Connection”) between 24th March 2016 and 4th May 2016.
- The Promotion will run between 24th March 2016 and 4th May 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- If you purchase an Eligible Connection during the Promotion Period you will get 1GB extra data on top of the standard tariff allowance 6 months (get 2GB for the price of 1GB; 4GB for the price of 3GB, and 6GB for the price of 5GB) (“Extra Data Offer”).
- The Extra Data Offer will be added to your account 14 days after the day you purchase an Eligible Connection.
- You will remain eligible for the Extra Data Offer until the earlier of:
- 6 months and 14 days after the date you purchase an Eligible Connection; or, as applicable,
- the date on which, you change, upgrade, cancel, return or exchange your Eligible Connection; or
- the date your Eligible Connection is terminated by us as per the terms of your agreement,.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if you exchange your Eligible Connection within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period, or if you change your tariff during the term of your agreement then you will not be eligible for the Extra Data Offer.
- Pay Monthly service terms and Pay Monthly Tariff terms and, as applicable, O2 Refresh terms apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- O2 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting updated terms on www.o2.co.uk.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.