DCP Conference 2018 O2 Stall Prize Wall
- Entry Period: Entry is open from 6 November 2018 until the O2 stall at the DCP 2018 Conference (the “Event”) is closed, or until there are no more prizes on the prize wall, whichever happens first (“Closing Date”)
- Entry: Entrants must be DCP employees attending the Event who reside in the UK and are aged 18 or over (“Entrants”). To enter the promotion, Entrants must queue up at the O2 stand at the Event and be asked a question by O2 staff relating to or about O2. If they get this answer correct, the Entrant is able to open a door on the O2 stall prize wall and receive a prize. If the Entrant does not get the question correct, the Entrant will either be given another chance to answer or will not be allowed to claim a prize.
First Tier Prizes
- 10 pairs of O2 Academy Gig Tickets – 2x tickets to O2 Academy gig of your choice (subject to availability)
Second Tier Prizes:
- 50 Caffe Nero Vouchers
- 45 Thorntons Chocolates
- 45 WHSmith Vouchers
- 50 Pizza Express Vouchers
- 45 Zizzi Vouchers
- 20 JBL headphones
- 30 Belkin QI Wireless Charging Pad
- 5 Rugby World Cup ball
- 20 Amazon Echo Dot
- 10 Virgin Experience Days voucher
- 5 Harman Kardon Allure Voice
- 5 Apple Air Pods
- 10 Pair of gig tickets at an O2 Academy of your choice
- 5 England Rugby Shirt
- 5 Samsung Gear VR with Controller
Winners of Second Tier Prizes will receive the prize on the day.
Winners of the O2 Academy Gig tickets will receive a voucher giving them instructions to arrange for tickets with an O2 ticket coordinator.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter(s) reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions, and the Promoter(s) may require such information that it considers reasonably necessary to verify the eligibility of an entry before awarding any Prize.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- Where an Entrant wins one of the O2 Academy Gig Tickets, the Entrant must contact the O2 Events team with their top three gigs of choice in accordance with the instructions on the win voucher before 6 May 2019. If you have not contacted the O2 Events team by this date to select a show to attend your O2 Academy Gig Tickets will be forfeited. The Promoter(s) will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate one of your three choices, subject to availability. The O2 Academy Gig Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. The Promoter(s) are not responsible if you are unable to attend the O2 Academy Gig or accept or redeem the O2 Academy Gig Tickets for any reason and the Promoter(s) reserve the right to select an alternative winner at their discretion in these circumstances. If the O2 Academy Gig is cancelled, Promoter(s) will use reasonable endeavours to allocate standard tickets to an alternative event, but this will be subject to availability. The Promoter(s) assume no responsibility and are not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which your may be required to pay at any time in connection with the O2 Academy Gig Tickets including all travel, parking and accommodation costs. Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, The Promoter(s) reserve the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The Promoter(s)’ decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter(s) reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PROMOTERS: For O2 Academy Gig Tickets: Telefónica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX and Ansco Arena Limited of The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX.
For Second Tier Prizes: Telefónica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX