KitSound Mini Buddy Speaker - Buy One Get One Half price Offer Terms and Conditions
This promotion offers you the opportunity to buy a second Kitsound Mini Buddy speaker for £4.99 (usual price £9.99) when you buy one at full price (the “Promotion”). The promoter is Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase (“Full-Price Speaker”) of one of the following:
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY OWL
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY PENGUIN
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY ALIEN
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY DEVIL BOMB
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY LADYBIRD
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY FOOTBALL
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY UNICORN
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY MONKEY
(Each a “Speaker”) you will be entitled to purchase an additional speaker (“Half-Price" Speaker) from the list above for £4.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Half-Price Speaker in an O2 store, Online or Voice at the same time as you purchase your Full-Price Speaker. If you return your Full-Price Speaker within the 14 day change of mind period then you must return the Half-Price Speaker with it. Where you only return one Speaker then you will be refunded the discounted price of £4.99 and not the Full Price Speaker.
- The Promotion will run in O2 store, Online or Voice only from 10 November 2016 - 21 December 2016 (the “Promotion Period”).
- O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price speaker for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Speaker and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.