Free Memory Card When You Purchase either the Samsung S7 or S7 edge Device Terms and Conditions
This promotion offers you the opportunity to get a Free Memory Card (the “Memory Card”) when you purchase either the Samsung S7 or S7 edge device (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a new Samsung S7 or S7 edge (each a “Device”) on Pay Monthly from O2 Stores, Telesales or www.o2.co.uk you will be entitled to receive the 64GB SD Memory Card “Memory Card”) for FREE subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- Purchases of ‘Like New’ Samsung S7 and S7 edge are excluded from the promotion.
- You must purchase the Samsung S7 or S7 edge in an O2 store, O2 Telesales or online, and receive the Memory Card subject to availability at point of purchase.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, o2.co.uk and O2’s telesales only from 10th November until 30th November, while stock last (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time, with 7 days’ notice.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Memory Card.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to vary the Memory Card brand for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Memory Card and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.