Buy a Case-Mate case and get the Second Case for Half Price Offer Terms and Conditions
This promotion allows you to buy any two selected Case-Mate cases and receive the one with the cheapest price for half price (the “cases”) from £12.49 - £19.99, RRP £24.99 - £39.99 (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of one of the following:
- iPhone Case-mate Naked Tough Iridescent Iridescent
- iPhone Case-mate Naked Tough Custom Clear
- iPhone Case-mate Naked Tough Glitter Waterfall Rose Gold
- iPhone Case-mate Naked Tough Waterfall Iridescent
- iPhone Case-mate Brilliant Rose Gold Rose Gold
- iPhone Case-mate Brilliance Lace Gold/Pearl
- iPhone Case-mate Wristlet Black Black
- iPhone+ Case-mate Wristlet Black Black
(Each a “Case”) you will be entitled to purchase another case from the range for 50% off RRP, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Cases in an O2 store, Online or Voice at the same time as you purchase your Case . If you return your casemate within the 14 day change of mind period then you must return the additional casemate. Where you only return one speaker then you will be refunded the discounted price casemate and not the full price casemate.
- The Promotion will run in O2 store, Online or Voice only from 10th November 2016 - 21st December 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price case for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the case and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.