50% off Upfront Cost When Buying Tablets and iPads on a Refresh Tariff - Terms and Conditions
This is a promotion to get 50% off the upfront cost on tablets and iPads (the 'Device') when bought directly from O2 (online or telesales only) on Refresh using a valid voucher code (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to new O2 customers only, who are UK residents over the age of 18. Existing customers are not eligible.
- Provided you (hereinafter "you" or the "Participant") complete a purchase of a qualifying tablet or iPad (a "Device") directly from O2 (online and telesales only) on a 24 Month O2 Refresh device plan when purchased together with a 24 Month Air-time Agreement you will be entitled a discount of 50% off the upfront cost of the selected tablet, subject to availability and while stocks last. Devices purchased entirely upfront for the cash price are not included in this Promotion.
- Valid voucher codes must be presented at the point of purchase. For online transactions please enter valid voucher codes into the ‘Got a promo code?’ Section of the basket page. For telesales transaction s please provide the valid voucher code when requested to do so. Invalid, duplicate or expired voucher codes will not be accepted. If you have any problems redeeming a valid code please contact us via web chat only where one of our representatives will be able to assist.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria may apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- Where you return the Device under the 14 day change of mind policy you must then return the Tablet or iPad and, where applicable, a refund for the reduced or discounted amount will be provided.
- The Promotion will run online from 3rd November 2016 and is subject to availability and whilst stock last. .
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2's Change of Mind period, you will only be refunded the discounted up front cost and not the reduced upfront cost.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the tablet or iPad for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the specified discount on the upfront cost of specified tablets or iPads and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PROMOTER: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX.