Get 3 months free Airtime when you buy a selected Pocket Hotspot or Dongle on O2 Refresh between 21 December 2017 and 7 February 2018 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can get the first 3 months of their monthly Airtime Plan tariff charge for free (“Free Airtime”). This offer does not apply to out-of-bundle and premium-rate charges or paid-for Bolt Ons.
- One Free Airtime per Qualifying Purchase only.
- O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Airtime for a suitable alternative. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to all UK residents, aged over 18 (“Eligible Customers”), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professional connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.
A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Device directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales during the period from 21 December 2017 and 8 February 2018 (“Offer Period”).
- An “Eligible Device” means a device identified by O2 as eligible for this Offer, and is currently any of the following:
Huawei E8377s – Model name: 4G In car Wifi
Huawei E5573B – Model name: 4G Pocket Hotspot
Huawei E8372h – Model name: 4G Dongle with WIFI
Huawei E3372h- Model name: 4G Dongle
Huawei E5573s – Model name: 4G Pocket Hotspot
Huawei E5770s – Model name: 4G Pocket Hotspot Plus
when bought with a standard Airtime data tariff on O2 Refresh with a 24-month credit agreement (a “Device Plan”).
- (a) O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Eligible Devices in selected promotional material. Devices may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
(b) Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants must purchase an Eligible Device and this first 3 months Free Airtime offer will be applied automatically.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Refresh terms and eligibility criteria, please see o2.co.uk/terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants cannot claim any form of refund for Free Airtime applied to their account.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Airtime is personal to the Participant (but may be used as part of any applicable Sharer Plan) and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Free Airtime has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Airtime, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)