20% Extra Enhanced O2 Recycle Payment terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents who upgrade to a tablet on an O2 Refresh 24 month Pay Monthly mobile broadband agreement of standard 24 month mobile broadband agreement and who place an order to recycle and existing device through O2 Recycle as part of that Upgrade
- The redeem this offer the customer must have placed the recycle order on www.o2recycle.co.uk and o2 Voice and completed the upgrade between 24th March 2016 - 21st April 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- To claim your extra 20% (“Enhanced Recycle Payment”):
- Enter the code Voucher 20% into the relevant field on the O2 Recycle web-site; or
- Let the advisor know that you want to take advantage of the offer when ordering through O2 Customer Service.
- Offer not available through O2 Stores or any third party distributor.
- The Enhanced Recycle Payment will be paid upon receipt and grading of the device is accordance with the terms set out on www.o2recycle.co.uk.
- Pay Monthly service terms and Pay Monthly Tariff terms apply apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- O2 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting updated terms on www.o2.co.uk.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.