1GB Extra Data Per Top Up Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Top-Up (“Participants”) can get 1GB of data “Free Data” which can be used in the UK and when roaming in our Europe Zone, subject to our Fair Usage policy. Free Data lasts for 30 days from date of Qualifying Top-Up.
- Use of Free Data is strictly subject to O2 Pay As You Go service and tariff terms.
- One Free Data per Qualifying Top-Up, and a maximum of three Free Data per Participant.
- O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of Free Data for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents aged over 16, who were O2 customers on or before 30 November 2017, who purchase a new LG K4 or LG K10 Pay As You Go phone directly from O2 before 3 rd
January 2018, and are invited to participate by text message (an “Invitation Text”) from O2 with details of the Offer (“Eligible Customers”).
- To participate Eligible Customers must use the O2 mobile phone number they were using on or before 30 November 2017 in their new LG K4 or LG K10 to top-up at least £10 before 30 April 2018 (a “Qualifying Top-Up”).
- The following O2 Pay As You Go sims are excluded from this Offer: O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband, Tablet and iPad sims.
Other important terms
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the participation or claim instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Data is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Free Data has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of top ups may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Data.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Data for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX