Get a £100 O2 Recycle voucher (‘Free Gift’ or ‘Voucher’) when you buy selected iPads directly from O2 (the ‘Offer’) - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the ‘Terms’ which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) will receive one O2 Recycle voucher, to the value of £100 (‘Free Gift’ or ‘Voucher’), subject to acceptance of additional O2 Recycle terms and eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Free Gift.
- One Voucher per Qualifying Purchase only. Vouchers expire on 25th of August.
- Vouchers are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that Vouchers will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Voucher for a suitable alternative.
- Where gift selection is available, once a Participant has selected the Free Gift this selection cannot be altered.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to [UK residents, aged over 18 who are taking an iPad on a 24 month Refresh tariff during the promotional period(‘Eligible Customers’), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professional connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is the purchase of an Apple iPad (an ‘Eligible Device’) directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales] between 13th June and 25th August 2017 (‘Offer Period’). An Eligible Device must be purchased with on an O2 Refresh 24-month credit agreement and any available Airtime Plan.
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants will receive a promotional leaflet with their Eligible Device which explains how to redeem their Voucher. To redeem the Voucher, Participants must follow instructions provided on the Promotional Leaflet.
- To redeem the Voucher, Participants must follow the O2 Recycle process and submit a tablet for recycling that meets the O2 Recycle eligibility criteria and recycling terms. Blocked, stolen or fake items, or items that don’t power on or off or accept a charge are not eligible for recycling and will not qualify for the £100 Voucher.
Participants must go to o2recycle.co.uk (the ‘Redemption Site’) and complete the digital claim form (‘Claim Form’) by entering] the unique promotional code in the ‘Voucher Code’ box in the checkout.
Fully completed Claim Forms and tablet for recycling must be received by 25th August (‘Closing Date’).
- O2 reserves the right to verify all claims and payments arising from fully redeemed Vouchers will be paid 30 days following receipt and assessment of tablet submitted for recycling.
Other important terms
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants must return the Voucher, with the code panel unscratched and undamaged, when they return their Eligible Device. Participants who have already received their Free Gift must return the Gift with the Eligible Device.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- If your Free Gift is being delivered, we will aim to send your Free Gift within the time period stipulated on the dispatch note provided to you at time of application.
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter Redemption Partner of the Free Gift. The voucher for the Free Gift has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Gift.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (‘O2’)