Up to £30 off Accessories Costs When Purchasing a Phone Contract of 3GB and Over Offer terms and conditions (Archived)
Up to £30 off accessories costs when purchasing a phone contract of 3GB and over. Open to new customers only.
This promotion to receive up to £30 off the accessory cost when buying a handset on a refresh contract with a 3GB or above Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement (the “Discount”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). . Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- The Promotion is open only to new customers to O2 and not to existing customers.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a handset on an O2 Refresh contract together with a 24 Month Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement with a 3GB or above data allowance after 13th June 2016 the Participant will be entitled to a discount of up to £30 on any accessory. Where the value of the accessory is lower or equal to £30, the discount will be equal to 100% of the cost of the accessory only.
- The Promotion is not available with purchases of refurbished Devices.
- Voucher code only redeemable on www.o2.co.uk by inputting the voucher code into the voucher code section of the online basket.
- The Promotion will run on o2.co.uk only from 13th June 2016(the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes a discount of up to £30 on accessories and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.