Samsung Gear VR with a pre-order and purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 terms and conditions (from 16 Aug to 1 Sept 16)
This promotion to receive a Gear VR (the “Gear VR”) when you preorder and complete a purchase of the Galaxy Note 7 device (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) pre-order a Galaxy Note 7 (each a “Device”) from the 16th August to the 1st September and complete a valid purchase of a device from O2 Stores, Telesales or www.o2.co.uk you will be entitled to receive the Gear VR for FREE subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and, if applicable, O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms. You must purchase the Galaxy Note 7 in an O2 store, O2 Telesales or online, and receive the Gear VR subject to availability at point of purchase.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, o2.co.uk and O2’s telesales only from 16th August to the 1st September, while stock last (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time, with 7 days notice.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Galaxy Note 7 Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Gear VR.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the Gear VR for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Gear VR and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.