Reward Your Patience 2016 - iPhone 7 terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- To apply for this promotion, you need to have pre ordered or ordered an iPhone 7 on a O2 Refresh contract on a 1GB, 3GB, 5GB, 20GB, 30GB or 50GB. It is only available through O2 direct sales channels (O2 Stores, the O2 online shop, or O2 telesales).
- The closing date for completing the purchase of a phone by midnight on the 31st October 2016.
- Only one additional data allowance per eligible device purchased (subject to availability).
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- If you pre order or order the iPhone 7 before the closing date and you have to wait for more than 21 days for the delivery of your phone then following 14 days from the date of you receiving your phone an additional data allowance equivalent to 25% of your purchased data allowance will be applied to your airtime account for 6 months to reward your patience upto a maximum of 7.5GB.
- The day your order is accepted will be classed as the first day of waiting. In the case of orders placed online or over the phone the day your order is despatched will be the last day of waiting. In the case of purchases in an O2 shop the day your phone is collected will be the last day of waiting.
- If you transfer from a non-sharer to a sharer tariff or vice versa within the period of time in which your are receipt of the RYP Additional Data then your entitlement to such RYP Additional Data will cease and you will revert to the standard data allowance for the tariff to which you have transferred.
- If you cancel your contract for any reason (including under our change of mind policy) or if we have to cancel your contract you will no longer be eligible for this offer.10. The promoter reserves the right to update these terms and conditions in future.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.