Pay As You Go Go Go Extra Data Promotion - February 2013
- Pay As You Go Go Go is available to Pay As You Go customers in the UK and is made up of a series of allowances, depending on how long you stay on the tariff.
Pay As You Go Go Go gives inclusive allowances of either:
- a. 75 minutes, 500 texts and 100MB of data for £10; or
- b. 250 minutes, 2500 texts and 250MB of data for £20.
After being on Pay As You Go Go Go for three months, you'll get a double allowance of either:
- a. 150 minutes, 1000 texts, and 200MB of data for £10 as long as you've topped up at least £20 in the last three months; or
- b. 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 500MB of data for £20 as long as you've topped up at least £40 in the last three months.
- If you've been with O2 Pay As You Go for more than three months or you are moving from O2 Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go, you can join Pay As You Go Go Go and move straight to a double allowance, as long as you've met the top up requirement outlined in clause 3.
After being on Pay As You Go Go Go for nine months, you'll get unlimited texts added to your allowance; this can be either:
- a. 150 minutes, unlimited texts, and 200MB of data for £10 provided you topped up at least £70 in the last twelve months on the £10 tariff described in clause 2a; or
- b. 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data for £20 provided you topped up at least £140 in the last twelve months on the £20 tariff described in clause 2b.
- If you're on Pay As You Go Go Go with unlimited texts and move to another tariff, and then decide to move back to Pay As You Go Go Go, you'll move straight to a double allowance as long as you've met the top up requirement outlined in clause 3. You won't be able to move back to the unlimited text allowance level straight away.
- Your allowances will expire after 30 days.
- Unlimited allowances are subject to an excessive usage policy.
- To use O2's data services, your mobile must be data compatible and enabled. Access to data services is subject to network coverage.
- You can change tariffs every 30 days. If you're on the Original or Talkalot tariff and you switch to Pay As You Go Go Go, you'll be moved to Pay As You Go Go Go rates. If you then move to a different alternative Pay As You Go tariff, you'll be charged at Talkalot 08 rates.
- To switch to Pay As You Go Go Go, call 2202 free from your O2 mobile and select the Pay As You Go Go Go allowance that you want to transfer to. You'll be asked to confirm you want your current inclusive monthly allowance to be replaced with Pay As You Go Go Go. If you're switching to Pay As You Go Go Go from another tariff, you won't get your monthly inclusive allowance until your next anniversary date.
- By switching to Pay As You Go Go Go, you're agreeing to replace your current tariff with a Pay As You Go Go Go monthly allowance. Any unused allowances or previous tariffs and rates will be lost and won't rollover to your new tariff. You can only have one tariff's monthly allowance active at any time.
- If you don't have enough credit for the allowance that you've selected, you'll be charged at standard rates. Your allowance will be applied when you have enough credit available. You can choose not to select an 'inclusive' allowance, and use your credit as you like. You'll be charged standard rates. If you've got a BlackBerry device, you'll need to buy a Bolt On to use your BlackBerry services; you can view all Bolt On options at o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo
You must not use your SIM Cardin or connected to any other device, or in a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers. If we reasonably believe your use doesn't comply with this, we reserve the right to:
- a. impose further charges
- b. disconnect your SIM or tariff at any time, having tried to contact you before doing this;
- c. remove allowances from your account; and
- d. impose network protection controls to protect our network from types of data usage which we think might impact on service at specific times of day and/or locations; this may reduce your speed.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of these terms. If any of the changes mean you're worse off, we'll let you know by text. These changes will start straightaway.
- These terms apply in addition to your airtime agreement. You can see this online at o2.co.uk/terms.
- If you're on the Pay As You Go Go Go extra data promotion, the promotion shall be available between 14th February and 31st March 2013. In order to receive your extra data, you will need to activate an allowance each month. Please note it may take up to 24 hours for your extra data to be applied. The offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Available to new and existing customers.
Minutes and Call Charges
Minutes on this tariff can be used for calls (including video calls) made in the UK from an O2 mobile to:
- a. UK landlines starting 01, 02 or 03; and
- b. numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage (this currently includes the five major operators O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and 3, and providers such as Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile and BT Fusion).O2 may exclude from your inclusive minutes allowance calls which we reasonably believe are being used for call forwarding services, onward calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share.
- c. Calls to O2 customer services from your O2 phone, and selected telephone help lines are free of charge and not taken from your inclusive allowance. A full list can be viewed at: o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs/freenumbers.
Inclusive minutes can't be used for calls made in the UK to:
- a. non-geographic numbers starting 08, 05,charged at 20p per minute, except calls to 0871 numbers charged at 35p per minute;
- b. non-standard or "special" 07 numbers (all those 07 numbers that are not specifically included in your inclusive minutes, including 07 numbers allocated to network operators in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man), charged at 25p per minute, except Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man numbers, charged at 20p per minute, 076 numbers, charged at 35p per minute and 070 numbers, charged at 50p per minute. A list of the 07 numbers not included in your inclusive minutes and their charges can be viewed at o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs/specialnumbers This list is updated regularly as new number ranges are allocated, or when we become aware that the use of existing ranges has changed; or
- c. premium rate and directory enquiries numbers where special charges apply.
- Once you've sed all your inclusive allowances, any calls made in the UK to numbers which would previously have been included will be charged at 35p per minute, which is the minimum call charge.
- Any calls made from abroad, including Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Mann, or to an international destination from within the UK will be charged at standard roaming or international call rates, which can be viewed at o2.co.uk/international
- Calls to voicemail, including access to voicemail menus and voicemail retrieval, are charged at 15p per call.
Inclusive Messages and Message Charges
- Inclusive texts on Pay As You Go Go Go can be used for texts made in the UK to 07 numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage (this currently includes the five major operators O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and 3, and providers such as Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile and BT Fusion).O2 may exclude from your inclusive allowance texts made to any number ranges which O2 reasonably believes are being used for call forwarding services, onward calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share.
Inclusive texts can't be used for texts sent to:
- a. UK non-geographic numbers (starting 08, 05) which are charged separately;
- b. UK non-standard or "special" 07 numbers (including 07 numbers allocated to network operators in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man);
- c. International mobiles and/or texts whilst roaming; or any UK mobile numbers in exchange for international calling minutes;
- d. premium rate messages where special charges apply; or
- e. for any chargeable messages you receive.
- Picture messages or video messages sent to UK mobiles that are outside of your allowance will be charged at 25p per message.
- Messages sent to UK mobiles that are outside of your inclusive allowance will be charged at 12p per message.
- Your data allowance can only be used in the UK. When roaming, data will be charged at standard roaming rates. For details, visit o2.co.uk/international
- After you've used your UK data allowance, you'll be charged at standard rates up to a maximum of £1 a day.
- A day is based on from 00.00 to 23.59 UK time.
- You can use O2 UK's Edge/GPRS/ 3G networks up to your specified monthly data allowance.
- All data usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes.