O2 Store & Share Employee Offer terms and conditions (ended 21 Sep 16)
This Offer is promoted by Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2” or “We”) from and including 19 July 2016 to and including 21 September 2016 ("Promotion Period").
1.1 This Offer is available to you (hereinafter "you" or the "Customer/s") if you:
1.1.1 are a Telefónica employee (including people who transferred to Capita) at the time of taking up the Offer; and
1.1.2 have an O2 personal-use device (business-use devices are excluded from this Offer);
1.1.3 agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer in addition to and together with:
- the standard O2 Store & Share terms, found here /termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-guard-and-o2-store-and-share-terms-and-conditions, including the relevant End User Licence terms;
- the O2 Refresh Terms and Conditions; and
- the terms of your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement; and
1.1.4 redeem the Offer correctly, following the voucher instructions given to you.
2.1 Participants can apply for a voucher code, against which you will be able to redeem a subscription to O2 Store & Share - with the Unlimited storage option for free. The usual price of the Unlimited storage option is £5 a month.
2.2 The Offer can only be redeemed against personal-use devices. Business-use and corporate devices are excluded.
2.3 Only one Offer per Staff Member. Offer cannot be used in conjunction or combination with other similar offers. Offers cannot be redeemed against multiple purchases made by the same ‘My O2’ account holder.
2.4 The Unlimited storage option allows you to store an unlimited number of files or data, however individual files exceeding 2GB in size cannot be uploaded.
2.5 The Offer can be activated online and will last from the date you activate it until the End Date.
2.6 “End Date” means the earlier of:
- 24 months from the date it was activated; or
- the date on which your ‘My O2’ or your O2 Store and Share account is cancelled, suspended or otherwise discontinued ; or
- the date on which your O2 Store & Share subscription package is cancelled or otherwise amended; or
- the date on which your O2 account is terminated (whether by O2 as a result of breach of these or associated terms and conditions, or at your request
2.8 O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time, (for example in circumstances that are outside the control of O2 and withdrawal or amendment of the Offer is unavoidable) but will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to you in order to avoid disappointment.
The effect of the Offer ending
3.1 On or before your Offer End Date you can pay to renew your subscription to the O2 Store & Share Unlimited storage option provided you continue to have an o2 account, a ‘My O2’ account and an O2 Store and Share account. Other eligibility criteria may apply.
3.2 If you do not renew your subscription and your O2 account, ‘My O2’ account or O2 Store and Share account has been or is terminated, all the data you have stored in O2 Store and Share will be deleted.
3.3 If you renew your subscription but take a reduced storage package or if you don’t do anything, and your O2 account remains active then O2 will reduce your O2 Store & Share storage capacity to the storage option selected when you renewed your subscription or, if you didn’t renew your subscription, to 8GB (or such storage size, if any, that is available for free, as standard) on your End Date. Any data exceeding the reduced storage limit will be deleted.
3.4 You accept responsibility for backing up or transferring your data before it is deleted.
3.5 O2 will not be liable for any data or content lost, corrupted or destroyed in the course of reducing or removing storage.
4. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.