Free outdoor camera worth £160 with Purchase of selected O2 Home packs
- This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over, who meet the eligibility requirements for O2 Home Packs: O2 Home is available in selected areas only. You’ll need 24/7 broadband internet and good 3G mobile coverage to use the service. Smartphone or tablet needed for remote-access using O2 Home App. Subject to status, payment by Direct Debit and 24-month minimum term. Full terms apply (o2.co.uk/terms and conditions/other-products-and-services).
- To claim your free O2 Home Outdoor Camera you must buy either an O2 Home “Comfort” or “View” pack, subject to availability and while stocks last. For the avoidance of doubt this promotion does not apply to the “Connect” pack.
- This promotion is available for the period from 00:01 on 3 November 2016 to 23:59 on 23 November 2016, online and in-store.
- The value stated for the free gift is based on O2’s standard pricing and may be subject to change.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected.
- Should you change your mind within 14 days of purchase of the O2 Home package, the free camera must be returned with the rest of the 02 Home package. For more detail on our returns policy please see the O2 Home Services Agreement at www.o2.co.uk/terms and conditions/other-products-and-services.
- Should you decide that you do not want to keep the free outdoor camera, you are entitled to return it in line with O2 Home’s returns policy (see O2 Home Services Agreement at www.o2.co.uk/terms and conditions/other-products-and-services). This does not affect your purchase of the O2 Home Package.
- Professional installation is required and this may require us to drill or cut holes or make other alterations to your premises (“Alterations”). While we will take reasonable care to carry out the works without causing unnecessary damage to your property, we accept no responsibility for making good such Alterations at any time.
- Should you decide to keep the free outdoor camera and not have it installed by O2’s engineers, O2 accepts no responsibility for works carried out by you or a third party instructed by you or your representatives, on equipment that should be carried out by O2 Installers.
- O2 Home is for your personal use only: you are not permitted to use it for business purposes or to re-sell, lease or distribute any of elements of the service or equipment supplied (including the free outdoor camera awarded in this promotion) in connection with the O2 Home service.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”).