Logitech UE Boom Speaker Pay Monthly Offer terms and conditions (to 3rd June 2015)
This promotion to buy an UE Boom Speaker(the “Speaker”) for a reduced price when bought with a selected device (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a Samsung S6, Samsung S6 edge, Samsung S5, Samsung Note 4, Samsung A5, HTC M9, HTC One M8 S, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Nokia 930 or LG G4 (each a “Device”) you will be entitled to purchase the Speaker when purchased over the phone or online for:
- £84.99 on all O2 Refresh tariffs
Or in store on O2 Refresh tariffs for:
- £84.99 on 3GB - 20GB tariffs
- £119.99 on 1GB tariffs
subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the Speaker in an O2 store, from O2.co.uk, or through an O2 call centre at the same time as you purchase your Device.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, on o2.co.uk and O2’s call centres only from 28th May 2015 - 22nd July 2015(the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Speaker.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Speaker for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Speaker and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.