O2 | Full Terms for Free Insurance between 8-9-17 to 11-9-17
Terms & conditions
Get a free screen replacement with qualifying purchases between 8 September and 11 September 2017 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Eligibility and purchase instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
These terms apply to customers signing up to the Offer between 8 September and 11 September 2017
1. UK residents over the age of 18, who make a Qualifying Purchase (“Participant/s”) can get free accidental damage insurance for 24 months (“Free Insurance”) applied to their Qualifying Purchase.
2. Free Insurance is subject to acceptance of policy terms and will entitle the policy holder to make one (1) valid claim for accidental screen or hardware damage during the period of cover. Loss, theft and other exclusions apply, so please check your policy documentation for full details, which can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/finance-and-insurance.
3. Free Insurance lasts for either 24 months or until you: make a successful claim; move to ineligible tariffs; or, cancel your airtime agreement, whichever happens first.
4. Participants can get one (1) Free Insurance policy for each Qualifying Purchase. Free Insurance is personal to the Participant, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
5. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of Free Insurance for a suitable alternative.
Eligibility & Participation
6. Free Insurance is available to new and upgrading O2 customers, who purchase an Eligible Handset with an Eligible Tariff directly from O2 (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Sales and upgrades made via third party agents or distributors do not qualify.
7. “Eligible Handsets” and “Eligible Tariffs” are designated as such at O2’s sole discretion, and will be identified in selected promotional material. Some handsets and tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
8. All Qualifying Purchases are strictly subject to stock availability and dependent on status, eligibility and credit check.
Other important terms
9. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
10. O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time and will notify Participants of such changes by placing a notice at the top of these terms. O2 does not guarantee that the Offer will always be made available and reserves the right to end the Offer at any time.
11. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period, if applicable, then they are no longer eligible to participate in the Offer and Free Insurance will be cancelled.
12. No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
14. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or online order confirmation as proof of purchase.
15. Unless set out in the Free Insurance policy, O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Insurance, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").
Free Insurance is underwritten by Telefónica Insurance SA UK Branch, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, registered in UK No. FC029774. Free Insurance policy details may be subject to change. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all O2 Mobile Insurance policies, ask in store or see o2.co.uk/insurance for details.