6 Months Free on O2 Home when customers switch or upgrade tariff with First Utility Limited terms and conditions from 2 February 2017
6 Months Free on O2 Home when you switch or upgrade to the First Fixed March 2018 v5 Plus Online tariff with First Utility Limited (“First Utility”) (the “Offer”) - Offer Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is only available to First Utility customers in the southern energy region, over the age of 18, who have purchased a new First Fixed March 2018 v5 Plus Online energy tariff from First Utility Limited (“First Utility”) (“Qualifying Tariff”) in their own name during the Offer Period (“Eligible Customers”). Existing O2 Home customers are excluded and are not eligible for this Offer. Energy tariffs purchased indirectly or via price comparison or marketing sites are not Qualifying Tariffs and purchasers will not be eligible for this Offer.
- Offer Period: 00:00 2 February 2017 to 23:59 15 February 2017.
How to participate:
3.1 To participate Eligible Customers, (who have first purchased a Qualifying Tariff directly from First Utility) must sign up to O2 Home (“Participants”) by the 16 March 2017 (“Closing Date”) using the same email address used to purchase the Qualifying Tariff.
3.2 To sign-up to O2 Home Participants must follow the web link and redemption instructions in an email sent to the email address used to purchase the Qualifying Tariff. Where Participants are unable to redeem the Offer using the web link, they can sign up by calling O2 Home directly on 0344 499 0202. Eligible Customers whose applications or orders are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate. Participants cannot redeem the Offer or any part of it after either their O2 Home contract or First Utility contract is cancelled.
- Offer Contents: Participants who buy a Qualifying Tariff will receive 6 months of their O2 Home Monthly Subscription Fees (as defined in your O2 Home Services Agreement) for free (“Free Period”). Unless there has been a Disqualifying Event, following redemption the Offer will be applied to the Participant’s account no more than 60 days after confirmation and verification with First Utility that a Qualifying Tariff has been purchased. The Offer does not apply to any additional charges, services or equipment for which the Participant may be billed over and above the monthly subscription fee. Standard monthly subscription fees will apply automatically after the Free Period has ended.
Disqualifying Events: Participants will cease to qualify for this Offer, and any Monthly Subscription Fees that may have been waived under this Offer will be reversed if:
a. they do not comply with the terms of their O2 Home Services Agreement, the instructions for using o2 Home equipment or of this promotion,
b. they terminate their O2 Home contract or has their O2 Home contract terminated, for any reason before the end of the Free Period;
c. they disconnect their O2 Home service and reconnect (for whatever reason) at a later date.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Contracts must be entered into within the Offer Period and, in any event, before the Offer is withdrawn. If we withdraw this offer we will include an update confirming this at the top of these terms and conditions.
- Verification: Participant’s customer data will be shared with First Utility, their agents or assigns, for the purpose of verifying and confirming participant qualification and take up of this Offer.
- Non-transferable: The Offer can only be redeemed against the Participant’s account and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs nor any other O2 account balances. Promotional credit cannot be transferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- O2 Home Terms apply: These Offer Terms and Conditions apply in addition to your O2 Home Services Agreement and First Utility Energy Agreement. O2 Home is subject to status and availability and there are minimum requirements. See http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-home-terms-and-conditions for full details.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer without the consent of the Promoter.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).