6 Free Cineworld Movie Tickets with 20GB Airtime Plan terms and conditions
- The 6 free movie tickets offer (the "Offer") is available to customers signing up to a 20GB Airtime Plan on O2 Refresh in conjunction with a device between 12th September and 12th November 2014 ("Offer Period"). Customers are only entitled to take up one of the Offer or the 20GB Airtime Plan Debenhams voucher offer and cannot take up both.
- Customers must sign up to our Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and take out a 20GB Airtime Plan in order to take advantage of this offer.
- Customers who sign up during the Offer Period and remain connected beyond the cooling-off period shall receive a code through the O2 Priority app which shall appear as a "Thank You" (the "Code") in the My Priority section or be sent to customers via SMS for non iOS or Android devices.
- Customers must have downloaded the O2 Priority app (if iOS or Android) and/or signed up to O2 Priority (online if non-iOS or Android) in order to be able to receive (and, in the case of the app, use) the Code.
- Customers must remain connected to the 20GB Airtime Plan and with O2 in order to redeem and/or use the Code.
- The Code may be used up to 6 times before it expires 90 days from the date of receipt of an SMS confirming that the Code is available through the app (for iOS or Android) or receipt of the Code via SMS, the latest date for expiry of which will be 19 March 2015 ("Redemption period").
- The Code may be used to purchase 6 individual tickets at different times or in cinemas only may purchase any combination of tickets at the same time, up to a total of 6 tickets.
- Customers can use all 6 redemptions all at once in cinemas or 6 different times until the tickets run out.
- The Code must remain live in O2 Priority (if being redeemed through the app) and must be presented each time in Cineworld cinemas in order to redeem each free ticket. Where online booking is available, customers may be able to book their tickets online at www.cineworld.com by entering the Code in the booking process where instructed. It will not be possible to book more than one ticket using the Code in any one online transaction (each ticket must be booked in a separate transaction). Please note that, where tickets are booked online, a fee of 50p (50c for Ireland) per person for whom a seat is booked is payable (this fee has been included in the ticket prices shown and will be payable in respect of each ticket booked).
- Each use of the code entitles the customer to a single standard seating 2D ticket for a single screening. Tickets may be redeemed Thursday - Tuesday (Wednesdays excluded) at any time of day. Additional charges for 3D, IMAX , VIP seating and D-Box apply. Further exclusions apply, see www.cineworld.com/terms for further details.
- Tickets may be redeemed at any Cineworld cinema, with the exception of the following:
The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham
Glasgow Science Centre
- Ticket redemption is subject always to Cineworld film and seat availability -the Code does not guarantee customers a seat for their preferred film.
- The Code is valid until the expiry of 90 days from receipt of an SMS confirming that the Code is available through the app (for iOS or Android) or receipt of the Code via SMS. The Code will not be valid for redemption or use after this date and any remaining tickets will be lost.
- Codes are not transferable and should not be given to anyone else. You must show an active code in your O2 Priority app or an SMS sent directly to your phone from O2 in order to redeem your tickets.
- If you have any problems redeeming tickets using a valid Code in cinemas or online, please contact Cineworld on 0208 742 4010.
- If you have any problems with the SMS, Code or app, please contact the O2 Priority team following the instructions in the app or online.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, or misused Codes.
- No cash or credit alternatives shall be provided.
- May not be used in conjunction with other 20GB Airtime Plan launch offers.
- Codes and tickets are not valid in conjunction with any other ticket offer or promotion.
- Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX.