50% off Upfront Cost When Buying Tablets and iPads on a 2GB Tariff and Above - terms and conditions
This promotion to get 50% off upfront cost on tablets and iPads (excluding the iPad Pro 9.7, 12.9 and the Samsung Galaxy Pro S) (the 'Device') when bought with on a 2GB data and above via voucher code (the "Promotion") is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter "you" or the "Participant") complete a purchase of all tablets and iPads (excluding the iPad Pro 9.7, 12.9 and the Samsung Galaxy Pro S) when bought on a 2GB tariff or more (a "Device") through O2 you will be entitled to purchase the selected tablet, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Pay As You Go service or O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria may apply, depending on the tariff option selected on the device. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the devices together at the same time in an O2 store. Where you return the Device under the 14 day change of mind policy you must then return the Tablet or iPad and a refund for the reduced amount will be provided.
- The Promotion will run online between 26th May 2016 - 5th September 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2's Change of Mind period, you must return both products.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the tablet or iPad for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the tablet or iPad and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.