20GB Data Tariff Insurance Offer with Purchase of Phone terms and conditions (ended 31 December 2014)
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- To claim your insurance offer while stocks last purchase an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, Amazon Fire phone or Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone on our 20GB O2 Refresh Tariff. Subject to availability. Depending on the sales channel you buy the phone through (either on the phone, online, or in one of our stores) there are different ways to sign up to the insurance. This offer was previously available on the Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Sony Xperia Z3, HTC One (M8), Nokia Lumia 930 and iPhone 5c 32GB but is no longer available on those phones from 24th December 2014.
- To sign up in store or over the phone just ask for the insurance (either the £6 insurance with no cost under this offer for 6 months or the £12.50 insurance with a cost of £6.50 a month under this offer for 6 months) and the sales advisor will add this to your package.
- To sign up online you need to select the £6 insurance and this will be added for 6 months at no cost or select the £12.50 insurance and this will be £6.50 for the first 6 months.
- The insurance offer will be applied as a £6 saving on your bill for the first 6 months. You will be charged this £6 per month after the 6 months has finished unless you cancel the service. We will contact you approximately 6 weeks before the end of the initial 6 month period to remind you it is coming to an end and to tell you how to cancel if you do not want to continue with our insurance. If you do not cancel it 30 days in advance of the month when the extra charge starts you will then be charged the £6 you have been saving each month. This may apply on a pro-rated basis depending on when your bill date occurs. The charge is paid in advance each month.
- The insurance offer will cover the insurance priced £6 for accidental damage only. If you wish you can upgrade by choosing our Loss, Theft and Accidental Damage insurance at £12.50, a saving of £6 will be applied but you will need to pay the difference of £6.50 a month.
- You must claim this offer within 28 days of purchasing your mobile phone.
- If your mobile phone contract is cancelled or disconnected for any reason, including if you pay off your handset plan and cancel your airtime plan, you will no longer be eligible to receive the insurance offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or online order confirmation (if buying online) as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the discounted insurance for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX