20GB And More and 40GB And More Pay Monthly - Terms and Conditions from 1 September 2017
Terms applying for customers who subscribed for an And More tariff on or after 1 September 2017. If you signed up to an And More tariff before 1 September please see here
20GB And More and 40GB And More consumer Pay Monthly terms from 1 September 2017 (the "And More Tariffs"):
- The And More Tariffs are only available to Consumer Pay Monthly customers.
- The And More Tariffs allow you to continue to use your monthly data allowance at reduced speeds after you have exceeded your 20GB or 40GB monthly data allowance.
- One you've used up your 20GB or 40GB monthly data allowance, you will be able to continue to use your data but your connection will be slower, and this slower speed may be significantly less than you are used to. You should be able to do the essentials like emails and browsing (albeit at much slower speeds than you are used to). You understand and agree that at the slower speeds certain services such as audio and video streaming and downloading, file transfer, online gaming, peer to peer downloads and data and network back-up services, for example, may not work, or your ability to use those services may be severely hindered.
- At the beginning of each month, your standard data speeds will resume.
- The And More Tariff is a data-only (Mobile Broadband) tariff, and in accordance with our Pay Monthly Tariff Terms, data can only be used in the UK.
- Further, our services aren't available everywhere in the UK. You should check predicted network coverage in your area on our website. The services are not fault free and speed and quality, for example, can be affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you're in, atmospheric conditions, technical issues with the network and the number of people near you trying to access the Services at the same time.
- Your use of the And More Tariff is subject to O2’s traffic management policy which may be subject to change from time to time. The current version can be found at: https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2017-07/traffic_management.pdf
- The 20GB And More Tariffs can only be purchased with a tablet and cannot be purchased with any other devices, unless otherwise stated.
- The 40GB And More Tariffs can only be purchased with our MIFI devices (Pocket Hotspot and Dongles) and cannot be purchased with any other devices, unless otherwise stated.
- Your And More Tariff is for your personal non-commercial use. If you're using it, in our reasonable opinion, for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we'll restrict your use.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your airtime agreement and Device Plan) will continue to apply when using the And More Tariffs.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue the And More Tariffs at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of an And More Tariff, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- If you are using your data allowance at a reduced speed and want to have data at full speed it will be possible to buy a data Bolt On.
- Any unused data will not carry over to the following month.