20GB And More and 40GB And More Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions before 1 September 2017
20GB And More and 40GB And More consumer Pay Monthly terms pre 1 September 2017 (the “And More Tariffs”):
- The And More Tariffs are only available to Consumer Pay Monthly customers.
- The And More Tariffs allow you to continue to use your monthly data allowance at reduced speeds, which get slower as you use more data, after you have exceeded your 20GB or 40GB monthly data allowance.
- For the 20GB And More Tariff the additional reduced speed data allowance operates as follows:
i. Once you’ve used 20GB your data usage speed will be decreased to 50% of the available speed up to 25GB.
ii. Once you’ve used 25GB your data usage speed will be decreased to 25% of the available speed up to 30GB.
iii. Once you’ve used 30GB your data speed will be further decreased to 12.5% of the available speed. This is the final data speed reduction and your data speed will remain at 12.5% of the available speed until your next contract month.
- For the 40GB And More Tariff the additional reduced speed data allowance operates as follows:
i. Once you’ve used 40GB your data usage speed will be decreased to 50% of the available speed up to 50GB.
ii. Once you’ve used 50GB your data usage speed will be decreased to 25% of the available speed up to 60GB.
iii. Once you’ve used 60GB your data speed will be further decreased to 12.5% of the available speed. This is the final data speed reduction and your data speed will remain at 12.5% of the available speed until your next contract month.
|The standard available speed||Half the available speed||A quarter of the available speed||An eighth of the available speed|
|20GB And More Tariff usage||Up to 20GB||20GB - 25GB||25GB - 30GB||30GB|
|40GB And More Tariff usage||Up to 40GB||40GB - 50GB||50GB - 60GB||60GB+|
- The usage speeds set out in paragraphs 3 and 4 of these terms can be summarised as follows:
- Further, our services aren't available everywhere in the UK. You should check predicted network coverage in your area on our website. The services are not fault free and speed and quality, for example, can be affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you're in, atmospheric conditions, technical issues with the network and the number of people near you trying to access the Services at the same time.
- You understand and agree that at the reduced available speeds certain services such as audio and video streaming, file transfer, online gaming, peer to peer downloads and network back-up services, for example, may not work, or your ability to use those services may be severely hindered.
- Your use of the And More Tariff is subject to O2’s traffic management policy which may be subject to change from time to time. The current version can be found https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2017-07/traffic_management.pdf
- The And More Tariffs can only be purchased with a tablet and cannot be purchased with any other devices, unless otherwise stated.
- Your And More Tariff is for your personal non-commercial use. If you're using it, in our reasonable opinion, for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we'll restrict your use.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your airtime agreement and Device Plan) will continue to apply when using the And More Tariffs.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue the And More Tariffs at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of an And More Tariff, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- If you are using your data allowance at a reduced speed and want to have data at full speed it will be possible to buy a data Bolt On.
- Any unused data will not carry over to the following month.