Skip to main content
20GB & 30GB Data Tariff Insurance Offer with Purchase of iPhone 6s/6s+ terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- Customers who have purchased an iPhone on a 20GB or 30GB tariff from 25th September 2015 will receive free Damage and breakdown insurance included as part of their tariff (“Inclusive Insurance”). This Inclusive Insurance will cover your iPhone for:
- Damage to your iPhone for the duration of your 24 Month Air-time Agreement; and
- Breakdown cover which is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty
- The Inclusive Insurance does not provide cover for loss or theft of your iPhone.
- Where you require insurance to cover you for accidental loss and theft then you will need to purchase the Accidental Loss and Theft only cover in addition to your Inclusive Insurance.
- Where you have previously had accidental loss and theft insurance on any previous connection this will not be automatically transferred and you will be required to purchase an additional Loss and Theft only cover to ensure that your level of cover remains the same.
- Such Inclusive Insurance is included by Telefónica UK Limited as agent for Telefónica Insurance Limited who is the underwriter for the purposes of the Inclusive Insurance.
- The Inclusive Insurance will be subject to the terms and conditions of insurance provided to you and which can be found here www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/finance-and-insurance.
- For details on how to make a claim including any excesses payable and exclusions please see your policy documentation.
- If you do not wish to receive the Inclusive Insurance then please contact O2 customer services. If you opt out of the Inclusive Insurance then you will not receive any refund as there is no cash alternative or be able eligible for any other insurance product and will result in you not being insured..
- Customers should retain a copy of their receipt or online order confirmation (if buying online) as proof of purchase. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw this offer on 7 days’ notice.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the ACE Insurance Limited who shall be a Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction