2012 September Student Mobile Offers
Offers are subject to availability. O2 reserves the right to change or withdraw these offers by notifying customers on our website that the changes have been made.
- a. iPhone 4, 4s and 5 only available in O2 Retail stores
- These promotional terms and conditions relate to the discounts for students on Pay Monthly, Simplicity and Pay As You Go mobile connections and apply in addition to O2's standard Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go terms and conditions available at www.o2.co.uk/terms. Any connection will be subject to acceptance by customers of O2's standard Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go terms and conditions, as applicable.
Students must have a valid form of student ID (e.g. Acceptance Letter, Student Card) and must notify or show this at point of sale, either in store or via Telesales. Students will use the O2 Open portal (O2 Open terms will apply to students as if they were accessing the discounts as part of the business customer employee discount scheme) so that when they sign up for:
- a. 18 and 24 month contracts on Pay Monthly, customers will receive a £50 credit;
- b. 12 month simplicity tariff £15.50+, customers will receive £25 credit; and
- c. 1 month simplicity tariff, customers will receive £10 credit, on their third monthly phone bill.
- Pay Monthly connections (including simplicity) are subject to status, credit check, Direct Debit and minimum term contracts.
- Students who show their valid student ID card in store will be eligible for 10% off the retail price of a selected range of Pay As You Go handsets. Standard Pay As You Go terms apply including £10 minimum top up. Handsets will be subject to availability, ask in store for details.
- These offers cannot be taken in conjunction any other Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go mobile offers.
- No cash alternatives are available.