O2 Wallet Agreement
O2 Wallet closed on 31st March 2014. Want to find out more? Go to o2.co.uk/money.
The following terms and conditions applied from 13th June 2013 (for new and existing users).
Want to find out more? Go to o2.co.uk/money.
By using the Service you will be deemed to have accepted these terms. Please note these terms are updated from time to time - changes will be posted on this webpage. Please check these regularly as continuing to use your O2 Wallet after changes have been posted on our website will mean that you agree to these terms as amended. If we make significant changes to the terms, we'll tell you by email.
- The Agreement's structure
- How long this Agreement lasts
- Who's eligible
- How to register
- Your security
- How to get in touch
- How we use your information
- Changes to Agreement
- What it costs
- Limitation of liability
- Ending the Agreement
- If you want to complain
- Changing your supplier
- Is there anything else?
TERMS FOR SPECIFIC O2 WALLET SERVICES
O2 Money Account
- O2 Money Account
- Loading your O2 Money Account
- Using your O2 Money Account
- Physical Card
- Expiry of your O2 Money Account Card
- Functions for your O2 Money Account
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme