The UK to EU Minutes Bolt On
These Terms and Conditions govern the UK to EU Minutes Bolt On (the “Bolt On”) (the “Terms”) and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials, and are effective from 12 April 2018.
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
UK to EU Minutes
1. This Bolt On allows you to use your standard tariff allowance of domestic minutes, to make calls from the UK to all destinations in Country Zones 1 and 2 (“UK to EU Minutes”), subject, restrictions and exclusions set out below. This Bolt On is included with Eligible Tariffs or can be purchased in exchange for a one-off fee (the value of which will be stated at the point of purchase) with non-Eligible Tariffs.
2. Once you’ve used up your allowance you will be charged for any additional minutes at the standard out-of-bundle international call rates for your chosen tariff.
3. UK to EU Minutes cannot be purchased in smaller or larger bundles or on a pro-rated basis.
4. The Bolt On lasts from the date of purchase for the remainder of the monthly billing period in which you purchased it. Where the Bolt On is included in your Eligible Tariff it will be applied each billing month until you leave or change to an ineligible tariff.
5. Subject to paragraph 6, below, the Bolt On is available to you if you are an O2 Business customer on an Airtime Plan or tariff that includes 6GB or more data (an “Eligible Tariff”). Airtime Plans or tariffs that include texts or data only are not eligible for the Bolt On.
6. If you’re an O2 Business Customer who is in arrears or, in our reasonable belief, in breach of these terms or the General Terms for Business Customers or Device Plan, you are not eligible for the Bolt On.
How to get UK to EU Minutes
7. The Bolt On will be automatically included in your Eligible Tariff. If you wish to purchase it or you can only do so in selected sales channels, subject to availability.
8. If you purchase the Bolt On the cost will be added to your O2 bill.
9. Once selected, UK to EU Minutes will be available for you to use straight away. This means that your Change of Mind period expires as soon as you use any UK to EU Minutes or after 14 days, whichever happens first, and you’ll have to pay for the Bolt On. This does not affect your statutory rights
10. UK to EU Minutes may take up to 2 hours to appear on your My O2 Business account.
Restrictions and exclusions
11. UK to EU Minutes expire at the end of the monthly billing cycle in which you purchased them. Any unused UK to EU Minutes will not be rolled over from one monthly billing period to the next, and are non-refundable.
12. The following call types and number ranges are excluded from UK to EU Minutes: calls made from destinations outside UK, calls made to any destinations other than those in our Country Zones 1 and 2, calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers, calls to business switchboards, conference calls, calls to numbers for onward routing or revenue sharing purposes, calls using or to satellite phones, mobile traffic calls, machine to machine calls or calls to any other special numbers and any other call types or number ranges that would not otherwise be included in your usual tariff allowance.
13. Calls must be for your use in accordance with your Business Services Agreement and Tariff Terms. If we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms or those, we reserve the right to impose further charges and / or disconnect your sim card in accordance with your Agreement.
Other important terms
14. These terms and conditions together with your Agreement, Tariff Terms and / or Device Plan govern your use of the Bolt On.
15. O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of this Bolt On without notice including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative. Changes will be effective immediately. If we withdraw the service whilst you have a Bolt On that is unexpired, then your Bolt On will continue until it has expired, but you will not be able to purchase a new Bolt On. O2 does not guarantee that the Bolt On will always be made available and reserves the right to end the Bolt On at any time.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX