O2 Travel for Business (to 3 June 2014)
- O2 Travel is available to Business Pay Monthly customers with domestic voice bundles and can't be used with mobile broadband or data only tariffs.
- In order to benefit you must be registered for O2 Travel.
- If you opt in, O2 Travel may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account. If you choose to opt out of O2 Travel, you will be charged our standard roaming rates. For details of these rates, please visit o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is available in selected destinations and may be subject to change from time to time. Details of these are available at o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is for your personal non-commercial use. If you're using it, in our reasonable opinion, for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we'll charge you or restrict your use.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using O2 Travel.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue O2 Travel at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of O2 Travel, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- For more details on O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.
O2 Travel Voice Service
- A standard 41p ex VAT connection charge applies to all calls made and received by you.
- In addition to this charge, calls that you make and receive will be free from minute billing for the first 60 minutes. For each call made and received that lasts more than 60 minutes, you will be charged 30p ex VAT per minute from the 60th minute.
- All charges exclude VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- O2 Travel applies to voice calls made back to the UK and voice calls within selected destinations and excludes calls to countries outside of the selected destinations, premium rate and non geographic numbers e.g. calls to 0870 or 0845 numbers. For details of the destinations that are part of O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.
- Occasionally, O2 may not receive details of your usage whilst abroad until several weeks after such usage occurs. Due to this possible delay, your eligibility for inclusive minutes is determined when your usage details are processed, and not when the usage actually occurs.
O2 Travel Data Service
- A daily charge of £1.66 ex VAT will be applied automatically on the days that you use data in the selected destinations and you'll receive a daily data allowance of 15MB for use in these destinations.
- Regardless of the country you're in your daily data allowance can be used from 00.00 to 23.59 UK time. Whilst you're travelling you'll need to check the time in the UK to understand what allowance you have and when it expires.
- Data notifications will be sent to you when you have reached 80 and 100 percent of your allowance, at which point you will be able to reset your allowance by texting MOREDATA to 23336 for a further charge of £1.66 ex VAT and you will receive a further 15MB for use in the selected destinations. Texts to 23336 cost 7p ex VAT.
- When you reach your daily allowance of 15Mb and do not reset your allowance we will stop your data service until your allowance refreshes the following day when you will receive a further 15Mb for £1.66 ex VAT
- O2 Travel provides you with a daily allocation of data to use in the country you're in. If you travel to another country in the selected destinations in the same UK day you'll continue to use the same allocation of daily data allowance up to the maximum daily data allowance for the country you're in.
- Any unused daily data allowance will not carry over to the following day.
- You will have the option to reset your daily allowance at any point during the day by texting MOREDATA to 23336 for a further charge of £1.66 ex VAT and will receive a further 15Mb for use in selected destinations. Texts to 23336 cost 7p ex VAT