O2 Innovation Award Terms
The deadline for entries is 31st January 2014
- This offer is open to UK-based organisations only.
- Only three entries per organisation.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Shortlisted entrants may be asked to discuss their ideas with the judges - this could be a phone call or presentation.
- The charity of choice must be a registered charity within the UK.
- The winning entry will be chosen by O2's judging panel, and the judges' decision shall be final.
- O2 will pay the prize money directly to the charity on behalf of the winner within 28 days of the winners being announced.
- O2 will issue a press release announcing the winners - this will be done jointly with the press office of the winning organisations if requested.
- The one-day Customer Engagement Workshop offered as part of the prize to the winning organisations is not mandatory.
- O2 reserves the right to change, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This offer is governed by English Law.
The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").