O2 Business Certainty Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply to the O2 Business Certainty tariffs:
- All O2 Business Certainty tariffs are subject to a 24 month Minimum Term and a 24 month Minimum Period per SIM Card.
- The tariffs are not shareable.
- The tariffs are being launched on a promotional basis between 30th January 2009 and 31st March 2009.
- SIM Cards connected to the O2 Business Certainty tariffs are not entitled to benefit under any O2 Loyalty programme.
- SIM Cards connected to the O2 Business Certainty tariffs are not eligible to upgrade until the end of their Minimum Term.
- The additional tariff Bolt On (BlackBerry Internet Solution, O2 Web Bolt On, iPhone Bolt On or BlackBerry Enterprise Solution) applied to each SIM Card can only be used by that SIM Card, does not form part of the core minute and/or message bundle and cannot be shared with other SIM Cards
- The tariff includes unlimited UK calls to standard UK landlines (beginning 01, 02 and -03 only).
- The tariff includes unlimited UK calls to other O2 mobiles in the UK.
- The tariff includes unlimited UK text and picture messages.
An excessive usage policy applies to the O2 Business Certainty tariffs and you may not use a SIM card:
- a. in, or connected to, any other device; or
- b. in a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers.
- If O2 reasonably suspects you are not acting in accordance with this policy, O2 reserves the right to impose further charges or disconnect this service from an individual SIM card or all SIM Cards contracted to you at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
- The tariffs are only available to customers who agree to connect ALL of the SIM Cards on their O2 Business Account to one of the tariffs. If the customer subsequently wishes to transfer any of the SIM Cards on its account to another tariff, then all the customer's SIM Cards must do the same.
- Customers who connect 5 or more of their SIM Cards to the tariff can benefit from a discount of 50% on the standard monthly charges. This will apply as long as you remain connected to the eligible tariffs once Minimum Term has expired and provided 5 or more SIM Cards remain connected to the tariff. The offer will apply to all SIM Cards connected to the tariffs.
Inclusive minutes can be used for calls to:
- a. 07 numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage (this currently includes the five major operators O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and 3, and providers such as Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile and BT Fusion);
- b. Mobile Internet (via 915000/+447712927927);
- c. Group Conferencing or Group Chat services when dialing via short code 323 or 322
- Any unused Inclusive Minutes rollover until the next month only.
- Once you have used all your inclusive allowances, any calls made in the UK to 07 numbers which would previously have been included will be charged at 30p per minute, any calls made to Group Conferencing or Group Chat numbers which would previously have been included will be charged at 8p per minute and any calls made to Mobile Internet numbers which would previously have been included will be charged at 10.21p per minute.
- The O2 Business Certainty Tariff incorporate the terms and charges set out in the Standard Business Tariffs with Inclusive Minutes and Messages terms & conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these two sets of terms, the O2 Business Certainty Tariff Terms will apply.