Microsoft Office 365 Professional Services promotion for Business Customers
O2 will provide free of charge professional services, as detailed below, towards deployment of the Office 365 service to O2 Business Customers subject to (1) O2's Standard Business Tariffs and Terms for Microsoft Office 365, available at http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions; and (2) the additional terms and conditions set out below.
- Professional services funding will only apply for Business Customers signing up for, and connecting to, a new Office 365 subscription between 1st February 2014 and 30th June 2014.
- The eligible plans are Enterprise E1, Enterprise E3 and Exchange Online.
- The Customer shall connect the minimum required number of new licenses on any eligible plan or mix of eligible plans
- This offer is only available to SME Direct, LME Direct and Indirect Partners whose customers connect through O2 and use O2 Professional Services.
- The quantity of days available free of charge will be tiered as follows:
- 12 days free of charge professional services for 1,000+ end user licenses;
- 7 days free of charge professional services for 250-999 end user licenses; and
- 3 days free of charge professional services for 150-249 end user licenses.
- The free of charge professional services can be deployed up to 12 months after connection of the licenses, and will be made available subject to the fulfillment of the following criteria:
- The full service will be up and running with assigned users, and at least 10 users actively using at least one of the services (not including Yammer).
- For further clarification, the following are examples of what active use means for each of the eligible workloads:
- Exchange Online: employees are signing in and sending/receiving e-mails
- Lync Online: employees are signing in and sending instant messages
- SharePoint Online: employees are signing in and accessing/creating SharePoint sites and content
- Office 365 ProPlus: client is installed on desktops and being used by employees. The free of charge professional services may be used to deploy any cloud workload included in the eligible plans, including, but not limited to, IT led migration, Customer domain , management, Directory sync, Password sync, Admin migrations, User assignment. Deployment of Yammer, on-premises services or the voice workload of Lync are not included.
- The free of charge element will appear as a credit on the customer's invoice.Customers requiring more professional service days than are provide for as part of the promotion will be charged for these at standard rates. No cash alternatives are available.
- O2 reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time. Contracts must be entered into before it is provided.