Free Jabra Pulse Headset with Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to new and upgrading customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (“Eligible Device”) between 21st February 2016 (including devices ordered under the pre-order programme) and 27th April 2016 on a 2GB or above O2 Small Business or Business Essential tariff. (“Eligible Customers”)
- Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to a free Jabra Pulse with each purchase of an Eligible Device through O2 Stores or Online subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- The closing date for the Offer is 27th April 2016 and for claiming your free gift is 27th May 20.16.
- To redeem your free Jabra Pulse you will need to follow the instructions included on the leaflet which was provided to you when you received your Eligible Device. Applications to redeem your free Jabra Pulse must be made via www.o2.co.uk/redeemheadset between 22nd March 2016 and 27th May 2016.
- Applications to redeem must be made 14 days following the delivery of your Eligible Device. DO NOT apply to redeem your free Jabra Pulse until after 14 days from the date of delivery. Applications to redeem received prior to 14 days after delivery of your Eligible Device will not be accepted and may result in you not receiving your Jabra Pulse.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- We will aim to send your Jabra Pulse within the time period stipulated on the dispatch note provided to you at time of application.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX