Skip to main content
Customer Referral Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all O2 Customers
- To be eligible to receive a payment, you must refer a business to O2 that consequently signs a minimum 24-month O2 mobile voice business tariff or landline tariff, within six months of your initial referral.
- If you comply with these terms, a credit will be applied to your O2 bill. The payment is calculated by the number of voice mobile, data and landlines your referral connects to O2. You will receive £40 per voice connection and £10 for every fixed line channel. The maximum credit any customer can receive is £5000. Payments will be made within 28 days after the end of the quarter in which the connection arising from the referral is made. This promotion runs until 31 December 2013.
- Cash or other payment alternatives will not be offered.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter for incorrectly completed or lost referral forms.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter and data controller is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX