Business Referral Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all UK businesses who have signed up to our Business Referrals Programme.
- To be eligible to receive a payment, you must refer a business to O2 that consequently signs a minimum 24-month O2 mobile voice business tariff or landline tariff, within six months of your initial referral.
- If you comply with these terms, you'll receive a Bacs payment. The payment is calculated by the number of voice mobile and landline channels your referral connects with O2. You will receive £40 per voice connection and £10 for every fixed line channel. Payments will be made within 28 days after the end of the quarter in which the connection arising from the referral is made. This promotion runs until 31 December 2013.
- Cash or other credit alternatives will not be offered.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter for incorrectly completed or lost referral forms.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter and data controller is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX