business international minutes and texts bolt ons terms and conditions april 2021
Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons: Terms and Conditions April 2021
Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the International minutes and texts bolt-ons offered to business customers. The Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. The Terms are in addition to our Business Mobile Terms which can be viewed at www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business and are effective from 4 March 2021.
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-On
1. The Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons are available as an additional bolt-on, chargeable at variable prices per month per subscriber, as outlined herein.
Allowance pm per subscriber
Price pm per subscriber
2000 UK to Ireland Minutes
From UK to Republic of Ireland
180 UK to Europe Minutes
From UK to Andorra, Ascension, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
100 International Minutes
From UK to all countries above plus
Alaska, Australia, Canada, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United States of America.
500 International Minutes
From UK to all countries above but with 500 minutes of calls.
100 International Texts
From UK to any destination.
2. The Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-On is subject to restrictions and exclusions set out below.
3. The Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-On lasts from the date of purchase for the remainder of the monthly billing period in which you purchased it and thereafter, each billing month until you leave or change to an ineligible tariff.
4. The first charge will be pro-rata to account for the remaining days in your current bill cycle.
5. The Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-On can be added and removed up to once per billing cycle.
6. Once the Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-On allowance has been used up, you will be charged standard international rates for any further international minutes or texts here .
7. Eligibility for the Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons: O2 Business Customers who purchase the following business tariff:
a. Small Business
b. Small Biz SIMO
c. Business Essentials
e. Business Unlimited
f. Business Shared Minutes
g. Business SIMO
8. The cost of a Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-On will be added to your O2 bill.
9. It is not possible to have more than one of the same Business International Minutes or Texts Bolt-On active on your account at any one time (e.g. 2 x 2000 UK to Ireland minutes).
10. It is possible to have more than one type of Business International Minutes or Texts Bolt-Ons active on your account at the same time (e.g. 1 x 2000 UK to Ireland minutes AND 1 x 100 International Minutes).
11. The Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons will be available for you to use immediately. This means that your ‘Change of Mind period’ expires:
a. as soon as you make an international call; or
b. as soon as you send an international text; or
c. after 14 days,
whichever happens first.
d. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons may take up to 2 hours to appear on your My O2 Business account.
Restrictions and exclusions
13. The Business International Minutes Bolt-On allowance expire at the end of the monthly billing cycle and does not roll over to the next billing cycle.
14. The following call types and number ranges are excluded from the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons:
a. calls made from destinations outside UK;
b. calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers;
c. conference calls, calls to numbers for onward routing or revenue sharing purposes,
d. calls using satellite phones or to satellite phones, mobile traffic calls, machine to machine calls or calls to any other special numbers and any other call types or number ranges that would not otherwise be included in your usual tariff allowance.
15. Calls must be for your use in accordance with your Business Mobile Terms and Tariff Terms. If we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms or those, we reserve the right to impose further charges, remove the service and / or disconnect your sim card in accordance with your agreement.
a. In such cases you will no longer have access to the Bolt-On and will revert to the standard rates published on the O2 website.
b. You will not be able to continue using the Business Minutes and Texts Bolt-On for the remainder of the month and will not receive a refund on the term remaining. You will not be charged in subsequent months.
Other important terms
16. These Terms together with your business Mobile Terms, Tariff Terms and / or Device Plan and Airtime Plan (as applicable) govern your use of the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons.
17. O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element or all of the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons without notice including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative. Changes will be effective immediately. If we withdraw the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-On then your Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-On will continue until it has expired, but you will not be able to purchase a new Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-On. O2 does not guarantee the availability of the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons and reserves the right to end the Business International Minutes and Texts Bolt-Ons at any time.
18. These Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 500 Brook Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU, United Kingdom