O2 Mobile Broadband for Business Tariff Terms 7 Oct 2010 to 29 November 2010
- To order O2 Mobile Broadband for Business ("Mobile Broadband") you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or above.
- Connection to Mobile Broadband is subject to status, credit-check and agreeing to the terms of 24 month minimum term O2 Pay Monthly Airtime Contract. If you cancel your agreement during the minimum term you will be required to pay the outstanding monthly charges for the remainder of your minimum term.
- If applicable, upgrades are not available until the end of any existing minimum term contract and are subject to signing a new minimum term contract.
- Unused data cannot be carried forward one month to the next on any tariffs. Existing customers transferring tariffs will lose any accrued rollover allowance. Data usage is measured in kilobytes (KB). 1MB = 1024 Kilobytes (KB), 1024 MB = 1 Gigabyte (GB).
- Use of Mobile Broadband is subject to a compatible laptop Customers are responsible for ensuring they meet minimum system requirements in order to use the service.
- You may not switch your Mobile Broadband tariff to another Mobile Broadband tariff during your minimum term unless we agree otherwise. This clause supersedes any contradictory term in your Airtime Contract. Please contact us via customer services if you wish to discuss changing your Mobile Broadband tariff.
Subject to the tariff selected, Mobile Broadband monthly allows you 1GB or 3GB inclusive use our data network and unlimited UK Wi-Fi (as long as your usage isn't excessive). If you exceed your monthly allowance or breach these terms, we reserve the right to:
- impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed;
- remove your ability to use data on your sim card;
- impose further charges; and/or
- disconnect your sim card at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
All data usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. Regardless of the amount of data you use, you must not use your sim:
- in, or connected to, any device other than the one which it was supplied with or intended by us for use with; or
- in such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers. We reserve the right to use appropriate traffic shaping or throttling measures to protect our network from types of data usage which we think might impact on levels of service for customers at specific times of day and/or in specific locations.
- Any data used above the inclusive tariff allowance per billing month on O2 UK's data networks will be charged at £0.017 (ex VAT) per MB..
- You can monitor your data usage through the Connection Manager software by clicking on the 'Tools' icon, followed by 'Help' and then 'Log'. Data usage can be displayed by calendar month that may not match your billing period so it should be used as guidance only.
- Connection speeds are subject to various factors including network coverage and signal strength and therefore we cannot guarantee that your connection will reach any specific speeds.
- Access to Mobile Broadband is subject to network coverage.