O2 Mobile Broadband for Business Tariff Feb 2010 to 6 Oct 2010
- To order O2 Mobile Broadband for Business ("Mobile Broadband") you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or above.
- Connection to Mobile Broadband is subject to status, credit-check and agreeing to the terms of 24 month minimum term O2 Pay Monthly Airtime Contract. If you cancel your agreement during the minimum term you will be required to pay the outstanding monthly charges for the remainder of your minimum term.
- If applicable, upgrades are not available until the end of any existing minimum term contract and are subject to signing a new minimum term contract.
- Unused data cannot be carried forward one month to the next on any tariffs. Existing customers transferring tariffs will lose any accrued rollover allowance. Data usage is measured in kilobytes (KB). 1MB = 1024 Kilobytes (KB), 1024 MB = 1 Gigabyte (GB).
- Use of Mobile Broadband is subject to a compatible laptop Customers are responsible for ensuring they meet minimum system requirements in order to use the service.
- You may not switch your Mobile Broadband tariff to another Mobile Broadband tariff during your minimum term unless we agree otherwise. This clause supersedes any contradictory term in your Airtime Contract. Please contact us via customer services if you wish to discuss changing your Mobile Broadband tariff.
Subject to the tariff selected, Mobile Broadband monthly allows you 1GB, 3GB or Unlimited (depending on the tariff you select) inclusive use of O2 UK's Edge/GPRS/3G/HSDPA networks in the UK, for internet use via your USB modem or data card and unlimited Wi-Fi via The Cloud's UK Wireless LAN network. An excessive usage policy operates and no customer may use their SIM Card:
- in, or connected to, any other device excluding modems/data cards;
- to allow the continuous streaming of any audio / video content, P2P or file sharing; or
- in such a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 or Cloud customers.
If O2 reasonably suspects any customer is not acting in accordance with this policy O2 reserves the right to impose further charges, impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed of transmission and/or remove Mobile Broadband from an individual SIM card or all SIM cards contracted to you at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
For our unlimited tariff we expect that your average monthly usage will be below 5GB and we deem any usage above that amount to be excessive. We reserve the right to monitor your amount of usage, and/or to withdraw the unlimited tariff at any time in the case of excessive usage or abuse of our network.
- Any data used above the inclusive tariff allowance per billing month on O2 UK's Edge/GPRS/3G/HSDPA networks will be charged at £0.017 (ex VAT) per MB. These charges are not applicable to the unlimited tariff.
- You can monitor your data usage through the Connection Manager software by clicking on the 'Tools' icon, followed by 'Help' and then 'Log'. Data usage can be displayed by calendar month that may not match your billing period so it should be used as guidance only.
- The current maximum speed available on the O2 UK network is 3.6Mbps. However, connection speeds are subject to various factors including network coverage and signal strength and therefore we cannot guarantee that your connection will reach any specific speeds.
- Access to Mobile Broadband is subject to network coverage.
- You must provide a current email address and any other information that we reasonably request from you to maintain your account and you must ensure that this information is valid, up to date and accurate. You must tell us immediately if you become aware of any improper disclosure of your security information or unauthorised use of the Mobile Broadband services through your account.
- Text Messages sent from the Connection Manager software will be charged 10.21p (ex vat).
- All prices shown exclude VAT. Prices are correct at time of going to print but are subject to change.
- O2 reserves the right to change or vary the Mobile Broadband service from time to time.
- The prices shown do not incorporate data roaming rates. Usage whilst roaming will incur additional third party network operator's charges and these charges may be significant.