O2 Business Broadband discount for O2 mobile customers terms & conditions
- The Business Broadband discount for O2 mobile customers terms are in addition to O2's standard broadband terms and conditions for Business and/or Consumer customers (the "Terms") for the Services, and terms which are not defined in these Business Broadband discount for O2 mobile customers terms will have the meaning set out in the Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the Business Broadband discount for O2 mobile customers terms and the Terms, the Business Broadband discount for O2 mobile customers terms will prevail.
- The Business Broadband discount is available to eligible O2 Business and Consumer Pay Monthly customers ("O2 Mobile Customers"). If you are an O2 Mobile Customer when you sign up for Business Broadband, then the discount will be applied to your Business Broadband Package at the time of you signing up for Business Broadband, or, if you subsequently become an O2 Mobile Customer from the date you tell us you've become an O2 Mobile Customer.
- Only one discounted Business Broadband connection is permitted per O2 Mobile Customer O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the O2 mobile discount at any time on reasonable notice.
- If you're an O2 Mobile Customer and your O2 Pay Monthly contract is terminated for any reason, you are no longer eligible for the Business Broadband discount and will automatically be charged the standard price for your O2 Business Broadband Package from the date of termination of your O2 Pay Monthly contract.
- The Business Broadband discount for O2 Mobile Customers is available exclusively to customers procuring the O2 Business Broadband service from O2..