Track your activity
Large & bright
a healthier you
Ready for any activity
Scratch resistant & survives drops
Tough Armour Aluminium case and sapphire crystal glass screen.
Water resistant up to 50 meters
Protected from dust.10
Access phone features from your watch
in 30 mins1,18
The content you need—including your favourite photos, settings and call history—stays with you when you transfer to a new Galaxy.20
Galaxy Watch Features
Galaxy Watch4, Watch5 Pro and Watch6 models have:
- Health monitoring21
- Body Composition3
- Blood Oxygen
- Blood Pressure & ECG3,22
- Sleep Monitoring5,7
- Tough Build
- Dust & Water Resistant10
- Touch Display
- Super AMOLED
- Intuitive OS
- Wear OS
- Secure Purchasing
- Samsung Wallet13
Skin Temperature Sensor4
1. Compared to Galaxy Watch5. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Rated minimum capacity is 247 mAh | Watch4 40mm, 361 mAh | Watch4 44m, 295 mAh | Watch6 40mm, 417 mAh | Watch6 44mm and 573 mAh | Watch5 Pro. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. 2. To update the ranges of each HR zone for running based on cardiopulmonary capabilities, it is required to run outdoors more than 10 min with constant speed of 4km/h or faster. 3. Body composition is only supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models. Body composition should not be used if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices, or if you are pregnant. Any health-related information accessed through the device and application should not be treated as medical advice. Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. 4. Cycle Tracking is available for cycle and period prediction which is powered by Natural Cycles. Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a Software as a medical device (SaMD), Cycle Tracking based on skin temperature only works on phones and watches purchased in the countries where the service is currently available. NOT INTENDED FOR CONTRACEPTION. If you are currently taking hormonal birth control or undergoing hormonal treatment that inhibits ovulation, this service will not be useful for tracking ovulation. Predictions displayed are for personal reference only. To improve the accuracy of predictions, it is recommended to wear your watch for at least 4 hours during sleep, 5 times a week. Predictions may vary depending on the proper use of your watch, input data, environmental conditions, etc. Intended for users 18 years old and above. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the predictions made without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. Requires latest version of Samsung Health app. 5. Sleep tracking features are intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. 6. Galaxy Watch6 must be paired with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 10.0 and minimum 1.5GB Memory. 7. Sleep Coaching requires sleep data of at least 7 days, including 2 days off. 8. Fabric strap and other additional straps sold separately. 9. Only available on Galaxy Watch6 series and must be paired with a compatible mobile device. 10. Galaxy Watch6 is water resistant to up to 50 meters in depth for 10 minutes under the 5ATM rating. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling. Galaxy Watch6 provides ingress protection (IP68) against dust and fresh water to a maximum of 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes. Refer to user manual for further information, including care/use instructions. 11. Galaxy Z Flip5 sold separately. 12. Camera Controller is supported on Galaxy Watch4 and later released Galaxy Watch models when paired with Galaxy S9 series and later. Camera Controller zoom feature is available on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models that are paired with a Galaxy S series, Galaxy Note series and Galaxy Z series smartphone running One UI 5.1 or above with Camera Controller support. 13. Available with participating networks, banks and merchants. 14. LTE connection required to use select features on Galaxy Watch6. LTE connectivity only available in LTE models. 15. Not all apps and services are compatible with Wear OS. 16. Detect falls feature must be enabled on the Galaxy Wearable app on your Galaxy smartphone to use Fall Detection on the watch. 17. Emergency call requires network connection or pairing with Galaxy smartphone. 18. Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800) sold separately. 19. Compared to Galaxy Watch5. 20. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or LTE connection is required. Third-party apps must be downloaded separately. Compatible with Galaxy Watch in Wear OS powered by Samsung. Requires pairing with smartphone with latest version of Smart Switch installed. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS. 21. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes. Not intended for use in detection, diagnoses, treatment of any medical condition or disease. 22. ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, monthly calibration required by GP or BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 10 or above. 23. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system & software used to operate the watch features. 24. To use the Track Back feature, it must be enabled prior to every hike or cycle workout session under Samsung Health settings.
We're here for you whenever you need us.
So you can stay connected to the people that matter.
It’s good to be back.
From unique prize draws to unforgettable moments, Priority gives you invite-only access to gigs, perks and experiences.
Manage your account 24/7.
Keep an eye on your bills and data usage and add a Bolt On if you need it. Get an upgrade, make a bill payment or top up your credit. You can do all this and more, wherever you are, with My O2. Sign in online or get the free My O2 app.
Our top plan
- When is the Galaxy Watch6 release date? Collapsed link
The Samsung Galaxy Watch6 was released on 11th August, 2023. You browse Galaxy Watch6 pay monthly deals today with O2.
- What are the Samsung Galaxy Watch6 specs? Collapsed link
Making the most out of your day has never been easier, thanks to the Samsung Galaxy Watch6.
Designed to help people track their health and wellness, the Watch6 features monitoring tools from ECG readings to menstrual cycle tracking, to help create a more balanced version of you.
It's also packed with power, as the fast processor makes accessing content smooth and speedy. Available in 40mm or 44mm, the stunning Super AMOLED screen displays health metrics clearly, making it easier to keep track.
Plus, you can do more with less charge. Thanks to the long-lasting battery life, the Samsung Watch6 keeps with you from day to night. Fast charging means you're never far away from 100% charge.
- What health monitoring features does the Watch6 have? Collapsed link
With an array of health features on offer, the Samsung Galaxy Watch6 helps create a more balanced you.
Stay on top of your overall well-being, as Watch6 monitors your heart rate, stress levels, water intake, and more. Plus, personalised heart rate zones while working out help you get the best out of your session. Built-in ECG monitoring helps you keep track of blood pressure and heart rate by tracking your blood oxygen levels.
Need to keep track of your menstrual cycle? The Watch6 features cycle tracking to help monitor your periods and fertility levels.
If you're keen to reach your fitness goals, the Watch6 can measure body fat and muscle density. Keep track of your progress and stay motivated.
- What colours are available for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6? Collapsed link
At O2, the Samsung Galaxy Watch6 is available in three stylish finishes: Graphite, Silver, and Gold.
- What size options are available for the Galaxy Watch6? Collapsed link
With the Watch6, all your health monitoring metrics are displayed bright and boldly on the Super AMOLED screen. Choose from either a 40mm or 44mm watch face.
- Can I wear the Samsung Galaxy Watch6 to sleep? Collapsed link
Yes, you can. Wearing your Samsung Galaxy Watch6 to sleep can provide in-depth insights.
With sleep analysis, get insights into your sleep activity, monitoring everything from sleep stages to snoring, and even blood oxygen levels.
Then, with sleep coaching, you'll get a sleep score and the ability to manage daily routines, to help you sleep better at night.
- What is the Galaxy Watch6 battery life like? Collapsed link
Keep on track all day and night thanks to the long-lasting battery life of the Watch6. Plus, with fast charging, you'll be back up to 100% charge in no time.
- Is the Galaxy Watch6 waterproof? Collapsed link
The Galaxy Watch6 has an IP68 rating, meaning it's water resistant in fresh water, up to a maximum depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes.
- Is the Galaxy Watch6 4G ready? Collapsed link
Yes, it is. Out on a run and forgot your phone? No problem. Thanks to the Watch 6's connectivity capabilities and O2's speedy 4G network, you can stay connected without your handset. Call, text, and receive notifications while out and about.
- Where can I find Samsung Galaxy Watch6 deals? Collapsed link
At O2, we have a range of pay monthly plans available for the Samsung Galaxy Watch6. Whether you pick a pre-built plan or customise a contract to your liking.
The legal bit
RPI: Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2024 bill onwards. Find out more at o2.co.uk/prices.
Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The cost of your Device will be the same however long you choose. There may be an upfront cost. Up to 24 months, you need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. After 24 months, you can: (i) continue with the Device Plan and Airtime Plan, (ii) continue with the Device Plan and terminate the Airtime Plan, or (iii) terminate both the Airtime Plan and Device Plan (provided that you pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full).
UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Fair Usage policy applies. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. 4G phone required to access 4G. 4G available in selected areas.
Change your airtime tariff after 30 days and then once every billing month during your minimum contract period, choosing from a selected family of tariffs. Some tariff extras are only available on the starting tariff, are not transferable, and may be lost if you change to an ineligible tariff. Devices are subject to availability.
0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks, 18+, Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefonica UK Ltd, 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU, UK. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.