in any light
Enjoy stunning visuals inside or out on the 10.9" display
Vision Booster adjusts your display settings automatically, so the onscreen entertainment is always clear and colourful, even in direct sunlight.
Power to be productive
Keep the creative juices flowing with the long-lasting battery
Galaxy Tab S9 FE has enough power to get you through your day and with 45W Super Fast Charging support it'll be ready to go again in no time.2,3
Rain won't stop play
The first water & dust resistant1 Galaxy FE tablet
Full-metal frame protects from accidental bumps
Galaxy Tab Features
Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Tab S9 FE and Tab S9 models all have:
- Crystal-clear speakers
- Dual-Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Accessory support
- S Pen Included
Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Galaxy Tab S9 FE
Galaxy Tab S9
Front Facing Camera
1. IP68. Submersion in up to 1.5m of freshwater for up to 30min and
protected against small dust particles including sand and dirt (not
advised for beach or pool use).
2. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory conditions. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 6,840mAh for Tab S6 Lite, 7,760mAh for Galaxy Tab S9 FE and 8,160mAh for Galaxy Tab S9. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors
3. Travel Adapter sold separately.
4. Separate app subscription required.
5. Galaxy smartphone with "Call & Text on Other Devices" service required.
6. Galaxy smartphone with Android 8.0 or above required.
7. Available on Galaxy devices with One UI 2.1 or later versions installed.
8. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system & software used to operate the device features.
9. MicroSD card sold separately.
10. Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
11. 4G avaiable on 4G model only. 5G available on 5G models only.
We're here for you whenever you need us.
So you can stay connected to the people that matter.
Manage your account 24/7.
View your bills, see your data usage, check your upgrade options and more. Just sign in to My O2 online, or get the app for free.
Our top plan
- When was the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE release date? Collapsed link
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE release date was on 12th October, 2023. It's available to buy now with O2.
- What are the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE specs? Collapsed link
Samsung's FE products blend premium features with affordability.
The Galaxy Tab S9 FE, or 'Fan Edition,' offers a crystal-clear LCD display with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate, ensuring vibrant visibility in various settings.
Equipped with an 8MP Main Camera and a 12MP Front Camera, it's perfect for capturing essential moments on the go. The FE series introduces the first IP68-rated Tab, resistant to dust and water, ideal for outdoor adventures with durability and portability.
- What are the Samsung Tab S9 FE colours? Collapsed link
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE comes in 2 fresh colours: Grey and Mint.
- What is the Tab S9 FE display like? Collapsed link
The Galaxy Tab S9 FE boasts a crystal-clear LCD display with a silky-smooth 90Hz refresh rate. Enjoy vibrant visibility even in bright surroundings, thanks to vision-boosting technology. It intelligently and effortlessly adapts to sunlight, allowing for easy transition from indoor to outdoor environments.
- What is the Samsung Tab S9 FE price? Collapsed link
Samsung Galaxy FE products feature all the best features of Samsung’s premium models and an affordable price. Shop O2's range of pay monthly plans for the Tab S9 FE.
- What is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE camera like? Collapsed link
Featuring a 8MP Main Camera and a 12MP Front Camera, Galaxy Tab S9 FE can help to capture those all important memories in the moment.
- What is the difference between the Galaxy Tab S9 vs. Galaxy Tab S9 FE? Collapsed link
FE stands for 'Fan Edition'. The FE version of the Tab S9 features all the best aspects of Samsung's Tab S9 at a more affordable price point.
- Is the Galaxy Tab S9 FE waterproof? Collapsed link
With an IP68 the Galaxy Tab S9 FE series introduces the first-ever Tab FE that are resistant to dust and water. These tablets are portable, rugged, and designed to endure outdoor conditions, making them ideal for your adventures in the open air.
- Where can I find Tab S9 FE pay monthly deals? Collapsed link
Right here at O2. We have a range of pay monthly plans available for the Tab S9 FE, so you can spread the cost.
The legal bit
RPI: Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2024 bill onwards. Find out more at o2.co.uk/prices.
Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The cost of your Device will be the same however long you choose. There may be an upfront cost. Up to 24 months, you need a monthly rolling Airtime Plan as long as you have a Device Plan. After 24 months, you can: (i) continue with the Device Plan and Airtime Plan, (ii) continue with the Device Plan and terminate the Airtime Plan, or (iii) terminate both the Airtime Plan and Device Plan (provided that you pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full).
UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Fair Usage policy applies. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. 4G phone required to access 4G. 4G available in selected areas.
Change your airtime tariff after 30 days and then once every billing month during your minimum contract period, choosing from a selected family of tariffs. Some tariff extras are only available on the starting tariff, are not transferable, and may be lost if you change to an ineligible tariff. Devices are subject to availability.
0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks, 18+, Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefonica UK Ltd, 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU, UK. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
Get Unlimited Data
RPI: Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2024 bill onwards. See o2.co.uk/prices.
Unlimited Data available on O2 Custom Plans on selected handsets and selected SIM Only tariffs. Fair use policy applies, personal and non-commercial usage only. If you regularly use 650GB of data per month or tether 12 or more devices we may consider this to be non permitted use and have the right to move you to a more suitable plan. EU roaming capped at 25GB per month, chargeable at £3.50 per GB afterwards. For full terms see www.o2.co.uk/terms.