Your friendly tech experts.
Get help setting up and using your phone, advice on the latest tech and even guidance on how to keep kids safe online. O2 Gurus are here to help – take a look at our videos, chat with us online or book an appointment in your local store.
It’s good to be back.
From unique prize draws to unforgettable moments, Priority gives you invite-only access to gigs, perks and experiences.
Manage your account 24/7.
Keep an eye on your bills and data usage and add a Bolt On if you need it. Get an upgrade, make a bill payment or top up your credit. You can do all this and more, wherever you are, with My O2. Sign in online or get the free My O2 app.
Our top plan
- What’s the difference between the Apple Watch SE and the Apple Watch Series 6? Collapsed link
The main difference between the two models is that the Series 6 has a built-in electrocardiogram to measure your heart rate and a blood oxygen detector.
You can still enjoy an expansive retina display, advanced sensor tracking and dozens of workout options on the Apple Watch SE.
- What is the latest iPhone I can use with the Apple Watch SE Sport Loop? Collapsed link
You will need an iPhone 6s or later model in order for it to be compatible with the Apple Watch SE Sport Loop.
- Is the Apple Watch SE Sport Loop available on a Pay-monthly Contract? Collapsed link
The Apple Watch SE Sport Loop (44mm GPS and Cellular) is available to buy now at O2.
Find the monthly plan that works for you with our O2 Contract Calculator.
- Is the Apple Watch SE Sport Loop waterproof? Collapsed link
The Apple Watch Sport Loop is labelled as “water resistant.” It is designed to work up to 50 metres underwater, for shallow water swimming in a pool or ocean.
It is not suitable for activities involving high-velocity water like water skiing, or deep-water activities like scuba diving.
- How much storage can I get with an Apple Watch SE Sport Loop? Collapsed link
The Apple Watch SE Sport Loop comes with 32GB storage space.
- What’s new with the Apple Watch SE Sport Loop? Collapsed link
The Apple Watch SE Sport Loop is made from woven nylon. It has dense loops on the skin side for cushioning and breathability.
The strap features a hook-and-loop fastening for quick and easy adjustment.
- What are the benefits of choosing the Cellular Apple Watch SE Sport Loop over GPS? Collapsed link
With the Cellular plan, you can freely make calls and texts from your Apple Watch SE Sport Band.
That’s right, you don’t need to connect your iPhone in order to enjoy the full benefits your Apple Watch has to offer.