About O2 Live
We’ll spend the week exploring mobile tech and how it’ll shape our lives in the future.
Join us with Music Week on 26 September for a series of sessions about digital innovation and what it means for the future of the music industry.
And come along to our O2 Blue Door Conference on 27 September to explore the impact of technology on business. Our speakers will be discussing our changing needs, and how to drive the digital economy by creating a mobile Britain. Find out more
We’ve got lots of exciting speakers lined up including:
- Andrew Parsons, Managing director, UK - Ticketmaster
- Steven Hancock, Co-founder & COO - MelodyVR
- Kevin Bacon, CEO - Blockpool
- Sebastian Simone, Head of digital - Warner Bros. Records
- Vanessa Higgins, Director - BPI Innovation Hub & Regent Street Records
- Isabel Garvey, Managing Director - Abbey Road Studios
- Claire Mas, Head of digital - Island Records
- Gareth Griffiths, Head of Sponsorship, O2
You’ll also be able to hear from these excellent speakers:
- Baroness Martha Fox of SOHO, CBE
- Chris Whiteley, Director Business Development, Netflix
- Mark Evans, CEO, O2
- Derek McManus, COO, O2
- Jo Bertram, Chief Digital & Strategy Officer, O2
Live music experiences
Join megastar Michael Bublé and special guests for an exclusive night of entertainment on 29 September.