About O2 Live
Music Week Tech Summit
Embrace music’s smart future, with a series of keynotes and panels on 8 October.
We’ll explore how technology is shaping the future of the music industry. Join us for exclusive insights, from the newest start-ups to digital giants, along with many other key players from the music business.
- Mark Sutherland, Editor - Music Week
- Diego Farias, CEO and co-founder – Amuse
- Amy Dietz, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Ingrooves Music Group
- Josh Nicoll, Head of Independent Label Services – SoundCloud
- Vanessa Bakewell, Global Client Partner, Facebook
- Paul Firth, Director, Amazon Music UK
O2 Blue Door Conference
Join us on 10 October to explore the impact of technology on business. Our speakers will be discussing our changing needs, and how to drive the digital economy by creating a mobile Britain.
Come along to discuss the topics that spark debate, encourage creative solutions to complex situations, and prepare your business for a future that embraces change.
At last year’s O2 Blue Door Conference, 700 attendees explored solutions for customer engagement, early 5G use cases, and hands-on demonstrations from 26 vendors.
See the full agenda and register for the O2 Blue Door Conference 2019.
Get ready to discuss the latest tech and business opportunities, with sessions on:
- Britain 2025; Connecting the future
- Putting 5G in focus
- Planning the digital worlds of today and tomorrow
- How do you define and deliver your version of success?