Empower people and collaborate more
O2 is the only telecoms company with a dedicated team of policing experts. With over 30 years of sector experience, we help UK forces adopt digital solutions that help officers stay connected to their colleagues, their communities and the information they need to work effectively.
We can help you:
- Adopt digital and mobile solutions appropriate for your officers, based on our experience with other UK forces such as Surrey & Sussex Police
- Ensure your data and communications are secure – like the City of London Police – on the UK’s only CAS(T)-certified mobile and WAN infrastructure
- Procure the latest devices through the Public Sector Network Framework and get exclusive O2 public sector tariffs for fast and affordable 4G connectivity – all available to view via our public sector catalogue
- Roll out the latest mobile apps and capabilities to your officers when they are developed, as we do for Derbyshire Constabulary
- Help your officers spend more time on the streets with our fully integrated Blue Light Digital Services
- Manage your vehicles more efficiently and effectively with O2 Blue Light Vehicle Services
- Explore new and emerging technologies – specific to policing – through our start-up accelerator programme, Wayra
If you’d like to know more about how O2 can help your police force, give us a call on 01235 433507.