Xperia™ Z3, Z3 Compact, Z3 Tablet Compact and Z2 Tablet Destiny and Blacklist Offer terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Sony Mobile Communications AB (of 221 88 Lund, Sweden (the ‘Promoter’) from 30th October 2014 to 1st January 2015 (“Promotion Period”), or while stocks last.
In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
- To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase the Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet from O2 direct sales channels (O2 Online, O2 stores or O2 telesales) during the Promotion Period.
- Having purchased an Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet on any Pay Monthly tariff directly from O2, during the Promotion Period you may participate and claim either Destiny or the complete first season of The Blacklist in accordance with these terms and conditions from 30th October 2014 00:00:00 to 1st January 2015 11:59:59, or while stocks last.
- If you choose to redeem Destiny the game will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the redemption form. The game will be compatible to the console you highlighted on the redemption form. The game will be sent by recoded delivery which is estimated at 2-3 days. The last guaranteed posting date for Christmas is 18th December 2014 for all claims submitted before 2nd December 2014.
- If you choose to redeem The Blacklist, Season One, a download voucher and instructions will be sent to the email address provided as part of the redemption form. The voucher will be active until 31st March 2015 and allow you to download The Blacklist Season One from Video Unlimited in standard definition. The Blacklist Season One is available for episodic download and is made up of 22 episodes. You acknowledge and agree that titles are subject to change without prior notice. In order to participate in this Promotion and claim Your TV series, you will need to register for a Sony Entertainment Network account or use an existing Sony Entertainment Network account and redeem a valid voucher. If you do not download the season before this date the voucher will become inactive. You are only entitled to one voucher per promotional device and Sony Entertainment Network account. Your voucher may only be redeemed once.
- In addition to the above choice you will receive a 30 day free trial to Music Unlimited if you purchased an Xperia™ Z3, Z3 Compact, Z3 Tablet Compact or Z2 Tablet and access to 25GB on Dropbox if you purchased either an Xperia™ Z3, Z3 Compact or Z3 Tablet Compact. Please note the Dropbox allowance is not valid on purchases of the Xperia™ Z2 Tablet
- The 30 day free trial to Music Unlimited is for users who have not previously subscribed to any Music Unlimited premium subscriptions nor Music Unlimited premium free trials. Terms and conditions apply; see http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service/ for details. Credit Card details required. Unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial, it will automatically renew and you will be charged a recurring subscription fee. You must be aged 18 or over.
- 25GB allowance on Dropbox will be valid for 6 months only. The offer is only valid on new Dropbox accounts and will be active from 10th November 2014.
- This Offer is only open to purchases made through O2 directly.
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, aged 16 and over only.
- This Offer is specifically related to the purchase of the Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet on O2 only.
- Customers are only eligible to redeem once per qualifying Sony Xperia™ product.
- Once you’ve purchased your new device and are connected to the O2 network, you need to go to www.sonymobile.com/O2offer no later than 15th January 2015 11:59:59 and enter your personal details along with identifying which Xperia™ device you purchased and the devices’ IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ handset keypad), your mobile number and choice of whether you’d like to receive either Destiny or The Blacklist, Season One. The decision, submitted through this site, of which content you’d like to receive is final. If you choose to receive Destiny you will then be required to outline which console you own to ensure you receive a game that is compatible with your console. The choice is between PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 or Xbox one.
- If you purchased an Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet details for your claim for either Destiny or The Blacklist, Season One.along with details of how you can access 30 days free trial on Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox will be sent to the email address submitted in the online claims form within 2 weeks of entering your details online.
- If there are any discrepancies between information handed over from you, a member of the customer service team will contact you within one month of your claim being submitted online and ask for proof of purchase (for in store purchases this will be a form of a receipt). For online and over the phone orders this will be in a form of a delivery note if delivered to your house or a receipt if the handset was picked up in store).
- If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
- Any queries regarding the delivery of the game for Destiny or the download code for The Blacklist, Season One,or instructions on accessing 30 days free trial on Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox please contact us on 01296 717963 or email us at: O2contentoffer@sonypromotions.co.uk. Our offices will be shut from 24th December 2014 and will reopen on 2nd January 2015.
- If you have any issues with Sony Entertainment Network please call 0370-5237237.
- If you return your Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet your claim will be invalidated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted.
- O2 terms apply when purchasing an Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet, visit O2.co.uk/terms.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The game for Destiny or the download code for The Blacklist, Season Oneand access to free 30 day trial of Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Sony Mobile provides no warranty in respect of the use of the Video Unlimited or Music Unlimited service. Full terms and conditions apply for your use of the services and they can be found at Sony Entertainment Network’s Terms of Service http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/gb-en/terms-of-service.
- In order to redeem the download code for The Blacklist, Season One, you will need to register for a Sony Entertainment Network account or use an existing Sony Entertainment Network account and redeem the valid code.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of an Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia™ Z2 Tablet, costs for claiming the download code for The Blacklist, Season One and access to the free 30 day trial of Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox including accessing the internet if applicable). Costs to enter the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for claims for the game for Destiny or the download code for The Blacklist, Season One and access to the free 30 day trial of Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox under this Offer being lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or other reasons.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the game for Destiny or the download code for The Blacklist, Season One and access to the free 30 day trial of Music Unlimited and 25GB allowance on Dropbox where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
- Sony Mobile Communications will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access this Website for whatever reason.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.