Xperia™ ray offer
1. General Terms and Conditions for the Xperia™ray 12-month magazine subscription promotion.
- 1.1 Offer open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man except employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, their subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- 1.2 Offer applies to consumers purchasing a Sony Ericsson Xperia™ ray handset on Pay Monthly or Pay & Go in any UK O2 channel (store, online, telesales, retention and upgrades) from 30th September 2011 to 27th October 2011 ("the Promotional Period") who will be eligible to claim a complimentary 12-month magazine subscription to one of the following titles: Men's Health, Company, GQ or Glamour.
- 1.3 Entrants must be 16 years of age or over.
- 1.4 Only one 12-month magazine subscription (plus free delivery) with each purchase of a Sony Ericsson Xperia™ ray handset.
- 1.5 Magazine subscription gifts are limited and only available while allocations last.
- 1.6 Magazine subscriptions are strictly subject to availability. Whilst the Promoters will endeavor to maintain stock levels to fulfill all claims promptly, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- 1.7 Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative or other alternative gift available.
- 1.8 The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw change or cancel any part of this promotion at any time, without notice to participants if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- 1.9 The Promoters may amend these Terms and Conditions without notice by posting changes to them on sonyericsson.com/o2freemag
- 1.10 The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This promotion is governed by English law.
- 1.11 By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
2. How to apply for your complimentary 12-month magazine subscription.
- 2.1 After purchase, all Sony Ericsson Xperia™ ray handsets will be distributed with a promotional leaflet directing you to sonyericsson.com/o2freemag. To enter the promotion, you will be required to submit personal details and validate your purchase by entering your phone's IMEI number and unique promotional code from the promotional leaflet.
2.2 The IMEI number is located on the side of your Xperia™ ray handset box. Alternatively you can do the following:
- Turn on your phone (without SIM)
- Type *#06#
- The IMEI will appear on the phone's screen
- 2.4 Your claim will be invalid if you return your handset or cancel your O2 contract within the 14 day Change Your Mind Period.
- 2.5 This promotion ends at midnight on 27st October 2011 and all claims must be made at sonyericsson.com/o2freemag by midnight on 30th November 2011.
- 3.1 Please allow up to 28 working days for delivery of first month's subscription on receipt of a valid application.
- 3.2 If after 28 working days you have not received your chosen magazine's first monthly subscription, you can contact the Sony Ericsson helpline on 08450 535 335or email email@example.com. Calls cost up to 4p per minute for BT customers. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary. Alternatively, you can email your query by following the queries link provided at sonyericsson.co.uk/o2freemag
4. Customer Services
- 4.1 For any concerns or if you need to speak to a member of the Sony Ericsson customer service team regarding your handset, they are available between 9:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday on 08705 237237 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 08705 237237. Calls cost up to 4p per minute for BT customers. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary
- 4.2 The Promoters make no representation or warranty regarding the quality of any of the products that are not the Promoters products and any conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any complaints in respect of products other than the Promoters' products must be directed to the relevant third party manufacturer or provider.
- 4.3 You enter this promotion at your own risk and the Promoters takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Promoters' liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
- 4.4 All personal details will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The Promoters: Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB of Nya Vattentornet, SE-22188 Lund, Sweden.