Xmas O2 Wifi Competition Prize Draw terms and conditions
|Prize Draw Dates:||
Every day from 2nd December 2014 – 1st January 2015
Last draw will be on 1st January 2015 for entries submitted on 31st December 2014
Entrants must use O2 Wifi & be over 16 - a draw will take place daily, from all of the previous day’s wifi users. One entry per user per day
Free entry can be achieved by sending a postage-paid postcard marked “Win £1k per day competition free entry” to: David Kelly, Blue Chip Marketing, Blackfriars House, The Parsonage, 1st Floor, Manchester, M3 2JA.
Any postage-paid postcard must arrive between 2nd December 2014 and 1st January 2015 (inclusive) and will count as an entry for the date of which the postcard arrives
£1000 to be won each day of the promotion
- This Prize Draw is open to all users of O2 wifi who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and that the account of the phone is not suspected fraudulant. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw each day that they have used the O2 WIfi service. There is one prize draw per day but customers will only be entered once no matter how much they use the wifi service. Customers can enter on as many days as they wish.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received before / after this date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- None of the prizes are transferable.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and general area of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the C2M Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 20 Air Street, London W1B 5AN, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you are providing information to O2 and not to Facebook and you release of Facebook from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).