O2 Wallet - Win £500: Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all new customers of O2 Wallet (who sign up to O2 Wallet during the Prize Draw), existing O2 Wallet customers who receive a direct text message inviting them to enter the Prize Draw and anyone who enters through the 'no purchase necessary' route (see clause 4 below for details). Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- The Prize is £500 per winner (the 'Prize'). The winner must request a Money Message from O2 in order to redeem the Prize, which will be transferred into the winner's O2 Wallet via a Money Message (or manually uploaded into the winner's O2 Wallet if required by Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited). Winners who have entered via the no purchase necessary route will need to sign up for a free O2 Wallet to claim their Prize. You can sign up for an O2 Wallet here.
- Customers will be entered into a Prize draw by either registering a new O2 Wallet during the Prize Draw, or if they are an existing O2 Wallet customer who has received a text message inviting them to enter, by making a transaction with their existing O2 Money Account (only customers who have opted into Telefónica UK limited marketing preferences will receive a text message inviting them to enter). For the avoidance of doubt, after a customer has entered by signing up for an O2 Wallet the first time during the Prize Draw, they can enter again during the Prize Draw by making a transaction with their O2 Money Account. There is no limit to the number of entries.
- No purchase necessary. To enter without purchasing a product please send a letter containing the entrant's name, address and age to: Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with 'O2 Money £500 prize draw' to arrive before the Closing Date. Your entry will be placed into the Daily Draw on the day it is received. One entry per envelope. If anyone via this route wins a Prize they will need to sign up for a free O2 Wallet (if they have not already done so) to receive their Prize.
- There will be 43 daily draws (the 'Daily Draws'), one for each day of the Prize Draw from 29th November 2012 to 10th January 2013 inclusive. For each Daily Draw, the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries received in that Daily Draw will win the Prize.
- There is no limit to the number of entries but only one Prize can be won each day. Entries will be entered into the Daily Draw on the day they are received and they will not be entered into subsequent Daily Draws.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs from 9.00am on 29th November 2012 until 5.00pm on 10th January 2013 (the 'Closing Date'). Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- All instructions provided before and at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries received in each Daily Draw will win the Prize. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date either by email, mail or telephone. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a Prize winner to take up the specified Prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute Prize(s) of similar value should the specified Prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. None of the Prizes are transferable.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- O2 reserves the right at its sole discretion to investigate, disqualify, or withdraw a Prize of any participant who has been or is currently under investigation for fraud or money laundering or who has behaved in a way which is contrary to these terms and conditions or the rules of this Prize Draw. The decision of O2 in relation to all matters relating to this Prize Draw is final.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
- The promoter and data controller for this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
The O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe Limited. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716
UK only, 13+, UK mobile number needed, data charges may apply, full terms apply, see o2.co.uk
Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom. Correct at time of going to press November 2012